August 2011 Moms
Options

Question about writing a card

Let me first just say... I know, this is really an important question, lol.

My girlfriend's baby shower is this weekend and it's the first shower I've been to that is including men, women, and children.  Normally, I would write out the card to the mom-to-be, but since my gf's shower includes her husband, should I write the card to both of them?  Does it really matter?  I know, I know... life or death here, haha.  

What would you do? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question about writing a card

• Options
    Regardless of whether the husband was involved or not I would write it to both of them if I was close to him as well. If I don't know her husband very well I usually just address it to her.
  • Options

imagebonitatinabina143:
    Regardless of whether the husband was involved or not I would write it to both of them if I was close to him as well. If I don't know her husband very well I usually just address it to her.

This!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great, thanks ladies!
  • Options
    To the both of them. I have been to co-ed showers and also our shower was co-ed so it is sweet to include the H or SO Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Even though my shower was just for me (DH couldn't get out of there fast enough lol!), I remember a lot of the cards being addressed to Melissa, Jon, and Baby S. I thought that was really sweet, so from now on I will address cards for baby showers to everyone in the expecting family. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"