TTC after 35

Waiting to O, anyone with me??

I am finally able to try again this cycle after my polyp removal.  I am going crazy waiting to ovulate now.  My temps are wacky and the OPK's aren't nearing a positive yet.  Going crazy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waiting to O, anyone with me??

• I've got maybe 5-6 days until my *predicted* ovulation date and I'm ready to get this show on the road!  I've been taking Maca and Royal Jelly for the past 2 weeks and I'm hoping maybe they'll up our chances this month.  I'm glad my temps are extremely regular, I'd be going nuts if I were in your shoes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm only CD 8 (Wednesday) and don't O until CD 15-17.

Hang in there!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Loading the player...
  • imagedanieleandwayne:

I'm only CD 8 (Wednesday) and don't O until CD 15-17.

Hang in there!

Ditto this, and my husband is out of town all next week, so I'm not even looking forward to O'ing this month. :(  However, I did start temping this month to make sure it's happening. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagedbadura01:
    imagedanieleandwayne:

I'm only CD 8 (Wednesday) and don't O until CD 15-17.

Hang in there!

Ditto this, and my husband is out of town all next week, so I'm not even looking forward to O'ing this month. :(  However, I did start temping this month to make sure it's happening. :)

Good for you! Charting is so empowering. 

TMI alert: I've told MH that since this is month 2/3 of Clomid/post HSG before I go to an RE, we're going to BD every day from the end of AF until I ovulate. I don't care if we're going away or we're both working at conflicting hours or what-- it's on like Donkey Kong!

Charting really helps target those key sexy-time days!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"