July 2012 Moms

At this rate I'll lose the weight before she arrives.

This sucks. Just ate a bowl of cereal since dinner ended up leaving the party last night and I can already tell it's going to be a battle to keep breakfast. I hope today goes by fast so I can go to my check-up tomorrow morning and get all my lab results and figure out what's going on with me and baby. 

Re: At this rate I'll lose the weight before she arrives.

• Ugg, this is my 3rd and the whole "morning sickness end at 1st trimester" has never happend to me. I throw up at least once a day, everyday. Zofran keeps me functional. Some of us are just that way. Do you know if your are having a girl? Both my girls were worse and I have read that it is a wives tale that you are sicker with a girl because of the estrogen.

• Each person is diffrent and each time is too. I have know many women who never get rid of the throwing up or lose it for a while and then it picks up later. Have  you had heartburn? That seems to be a big issue for me right now and I think that is contributing to the throwing up.
  • Loading the player...
  • What worries me is I'm throwing up anything I drink or eat. My body is rejecting everything. 
  • Lurking from Aug. 2012:

Sonic slushies were the only thing I could keep down until 24 weeks. Lots of calories, can't drink them quickly, keep you hydrated and are easy to vomit up if needed. The midwife recommended them. 

I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"