June 2012 Moms

Nesting

I nested for 3 weeks and cleaned this house like crazy, what good does it do?  It is already a wreck again thanks to DH and DD.   Trying to find the motivation to clean again cause the place is driving me crazy but lets just say there is no nesting instinct left in me today.  I can say on the brightside, I scheduled the maid to come next Tuesday for while I am in the hospital so I can at least come home to a nice clean place.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  

Re: Nesting

• imagechristinakprice:
    I nested for 3 weeks and cleaned this house like crazy, what good does it do?  It is already a wreck again thanks to DH and DD.   Trying to find the motivation to clean again cause the place is driving me crazy but lets just say there is no nesting instinct left in me today.  I can say on the brightside, I scheduled the maid to come next Tuesday for while I am in the hospital so I can at least come home to a nice clean place.

Just realized I vented about this last night on here...sorry, going to get off my butt and get it done.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
    ~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
    ~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
    ~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"