Working Moms

Did/do you use an Avent Isis Duo?

I had a major leak in my pump bag today.  It is the bag for the Avent Isis Duo pump.  It says wipe clean only but the milk soaked right through to the point of dripping out of the bag while I was carrying it.  

The bag is not sold separately.  I really want to clean it.  I was thinking of soaking the entire bag in the tub and hand washing it and then drying really well.  Thoughts?

I also considered just replacing it with a new pump (I used it for my first LO).  It is bulky and the Medelas look a little more working mom friendly.  Have you used both?  How do they compare? 

Re: Did/do you use an Avent Isis Duo?

• I've had both, while I loved the personal settings on the Avent, it died after LO#1, while my medela is still going strong after baby #5!... I will be passing it to my sister because she wants a "spare" when she has her next one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • shannmshannm member
    Thanks for sharing your experience.  I still haven't decided what to do, I am so cheap....but I don't want a smelly bag either!!  I'll try to scrub it down this weekend and if it doesn't work, I think I will buy a Medela.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"