December 2011 Moms

Apparently my daughter is going to be a supermodel

So we had our 6 month appointment today (1 week early).  Brynn went from being around the 70th percentile in height and weight at her 4 month appointment to being in the 91st percentile in height and 51st percentile in weight!  She's 15 lbs/14 oz and 27 inches and definitely long and lean. 

I knew she'd outgrow her carseat in length before weight, but now it's looking like that may happen sooner rather than later!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

Re: Apparently my daughter is going to be a supermodel

• That's so cute!!  Our next appointment is in about a week. Last month she grew 3 in, so she was at 26 in and 16.1 lbs. It'll be intersting to see what she weighs now that she's back to eating nearly every 2 1/2 hrs ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mbf124mbf124 member
    your daughter's stats are a lot like my DDs! at 6 months, 27 inches and 17 pounds. 91st percentile in height and about 60th or so for weight. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my daughter is in the 97th percentile for growth and i think something like the 30th percentile for weight, she is soooo long. the doctors at first were worried about her weight, but then they realized how long she was and that made them stop worrying. i love my long and skinny baby girl. :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"