Washington Babies

PG & TTC Check-In 5/29/12

We have 48 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:
12 are having GIRLS 

9 are having a BOYS

5 are keeping it a SURPRISE

22 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 15 ladies TTC

Baby Watch This Week! 

Wishing Alli923 good luck on her big day today! Can?t wait to pics of your baby girl!

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? BOY

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

06 ? UOduckBride2be? BOY

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

16 ? fyziksgirl ? GIRL

19 ? rew123 ? SURPRISE

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? GIRL

30 ? Alli923 ? GIRL

June 2012

01 ? xxbblueangelxx ? GIRL

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? GIRL

04 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

21 ? ajbezo ? UNKNOWN

28 ? applecider - SURPRISE

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

06 ? AmyInOly ? BOY

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? UNKNOWN

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? UNKNOWN

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Ah625

Sarack

quinncat

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Tuesday confession?

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8

8. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Tuesday confession?

4. Where has everyone gone???? No one posts here anymore :) ?newmommy74

5. Questions for next week?   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 5/29/12

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 23. Still having a lot of hip pain at night. I'm assuming it's here to stay for the duration. Good news is I actually saw my bump move for the first time this weekend!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Not for a while. I will have a check-up and the 1 hour glucose test. 

3. What are you looking forward to this week? I'm so buried at work and at home I don't feel like I have a ton to look forward to right now. So busy!

4. Tuesday confession? None

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal I'm not in that situation, but I would say it depends on how much you plan on doing to the room to get it ready for baby. Painting? Decorating? Any other projects? If it's just a matter of switching out furniture I'd probably wait till around 34-36 weeks. That's when I plan on having the nursery complete.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is I asked this question of a lot of Mother's and I got a lot of the same answer. I went to Nordstroms and had them fit me. I told them I was PG and the gals there are pretty good about picking a size that will allow you to grow without having to buy multiple bras throughout pregnancy. I will warn you Nordstrom's bras are pricey but worth it for the quality IMO. So far from 10-23 weeks the bra I bought has worked great.  

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8 N/A

8. Questions for next week? N/A

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 41w6d. I would LOVE to have some new aches and pains.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Just got home from one, nothing special could happen because I wasn't dilated. She did pass her NST with flying colors. Next will either be an induction or a BPP.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Holding my baby girl. No matter what, that will happen this week.

4. Tuesday confession? I'm having a hard time believing in my body.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal We did exactly the same! We did at about 25 weeks because we knew we weren't likely to have any more guests after that and it made me happy and let me visualize how things would go in the room better and figure out what furniture we could repurpose and what I needed to buy.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is My boobs didn't change TOO much, so I got bra extenders and used those once I needed them. For nursing bras I made my own from a bra I got at JC Penny, way more options so I could find one that fit comfortably and I just had to buy and attach the clips.

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • We are having a Boy!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 18 weeks - basically good except the tossing and turning at night.  It is time for support to keep me off my back.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  We had one today and learned that we are having a boy.  Next one is in July.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Going to Texas to visit family on Saturday. 

4. Tuesday confession?  I am pretty sad that we are having a boy.  I really really really wanted a little girl.  I am glad I found out now so I can have time to adjust my mindset.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal  I would say we started the transition before we were prego when we got a new couch last winter and made sure it was a hide-a-bed for guests.  We officially changed out the spare room three weeks ago because we have a lot of organization projects to get done.  Plus my family started giving me stuff so I needed someplace to put it all.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is  Have not had to address yet.

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8  n/a

Amanda
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 24 weeks. Starting to get very slow. :) Also nighttime nausea has been bad lately.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? End of June for a follow up ultrasound on my son's club foot. I need to make an appointment for my 28 check, too.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? My family arrives from CT!

4. Tuesday confession? I still haven't fed the pets "breakfast" yet.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal Our guest room is going to be nursery #2 but my mom will be sleeping in it during a visit at the end of June, so not until after then. I will be about 29 weeks when she leaves.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is My boobs never changed a ton either time so it's not been an issue.

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8 We were the suckers who bought the whole disc. The pictures were wonderful and still enjoy looking at them in frames. I figure other than candids they're the first pro pictures of her, and we'll never have another opportunity to get them again. 

image Visit The Nest!

• 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

20w6d. We're having a BOY by the way. :) My boobs hurt so much lately. I am guessing they are about to grow. :P

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

Not until June, it's just another centering group, nothing special or exciting.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

Four day work week!

4. Tuesday confession?

I just want to quit work already. So tired of coming in and trying to think, esp. as I got my first wave of pregnancy brain a week ago. I was working nonstop until late trying to fix everything I had inadvertently screwed up.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal

Not in the same situation, but I don't know if we're planning on buying furniture until August, and we're due in October. It helps, I think, that we plan on having the baby in our room in a pack'n play for the first few months.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8

imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • avila01avila01 member

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 15!  I've noticed a little more soreness in my hips over the last few nights, but nothing too bad so far.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  June 25th; It's our anatomy scan and hopefully finding out if it's a boy or a girl!

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  At this point...just the weekend.  I really enjoyed having the day off yesterday.

4. Tuesday confession?  I cannot seem to stop eating junk, like cookies and fast food.  Before getting pg, I was trying to lose weight and was doing so good.  Now...I went to the store to get chicken for dinner, and grabbed some cookies at the bakery, too.  I deliberately ate them right away so that DH wouldn't know I'd gotten them.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal  We're in this situation, too, though we're not getting rid of stuff (just moving it into the "office" for a combined office/guest room).  We do have friends coming to stay with us in late July, so we've agreed not to start doing anything to that room until after our friends leave.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is  I don't have a great answer, though I did just buy some new bras yesterday at Target.  I didn't think my boobs had grown yet, but I was surprised to find that I needed to go up a cup size!

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 9- headaches and hormones! My hormones are so nuts that I cried because i didn't know what to have for breakfast. its a little bit over the top.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday- ultrasound to find out what the "bump" is on baby's head

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Finding out the "bump" is nothing to worry about.

4. Tuesday confession? I'm a teacher and i'm so so so so SO ready to be done with this school year. i love my kiddos- but seriously. enough is enough.

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal We are moving our office furniture to the basement and making our office our nursery... we'll probably do that late this summer just because I'm home through the summer.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is My question- thanks everyone for the tips! 

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8 I know nothing about this...

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2 WW

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Long weekend & have no plans at all!!

3. Tuesday confession? I have a parent at my work that is pregnant with her 3rd child. Her 2 children have been put in foster care for the last 2 weeks and she is currently in a psychiatric ward getting help & all I can think is how annoying it is that some people don't deserve to be parents when others like myself want it so bad.  

4. Where has everyone gone???? No one posts here anymore :) ?newmommy74 My post!

5. Questions for next week?

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  33 weeks, just finding small things like sitting and standing a bit harder lately2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Thursday, routine appt.3. What are you looking forward to this week? Working on baby's rag quilt4. Tuesday confession? 5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way?  I'm a FTM so I can't speak from experience but I've bout one so far and plan on buying a few more closer to my due date7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester88. Questions for next week?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLauraT25:
    imagenewmommy74:

3. Tuesday confession? I have a parent at my work that is pregnant with her 3rd child. Her 2 children have been put in foster care for the last 2 weeks and she is currently in a psychiatric ward getting help & all I can think is how annoying it is that some people don't deserve to be parents when others like myself want it so bad.  

This really is a shame.  This is nosy, but do you know if she plans on keeping this baby?  I would hope she gives it up for adoption.

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP this time!

Yes she plans on keeping it as they found out it is a girl & the other 2 are boys! Such a sad thing happening with their boys at the moment. Thanks for the best wishes!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 24 weeks, back pain from an old injury has resurfaced (it did in my first pregnancy as well)

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 2 weeks, glucose test, pertussis vaccine, rhogam shot

3. What are you looking forward to this week? the weekend

4. Tuesday confession? I've been eating too much junk food

5. Our guest room is going to become our nursery, so we'll need to get rid of old furniture and get new for baby - if you did something similar, how far along were you when you changed out the furniture from the room's old use to the baby's stuff? ! ?christyhal   I think when the crib came about 7 months.  Don't wait to order your crib - it can take 8-12 weeks sometimes.

6. What do you do about maternity bras? do you buy one that will grow as you grow--- and if so, is there one out there that does this and provides support? Or do you buy multiple bras along the way? ?WAis4is I went to nordstrom.  Had a bad fitter the first time and took them back a week later and got a better size. Also got bra extenders for the end.  Then nursing bras a few days after baby was born.  Ending up in nursing tanks 98% of the time.

7. Anybody have tips/rants/raves about using bella baby photo while at the hospital? ?gakester8 wasn't around the first time for me.

8. Questions for next week? recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"