Military Families
Options

Need info. for lodging close to Norfolk pax terminal

I went to the dodlodging site, but it has a million options listed.

Basically, I need quick suggestions for places to call that are very close to the pax terminal (even better if they have a shuttle from/to the terminal), where we could get there and back relatively quickly and without hassle.  Needed for official business. Many thanks!

Re: Need info. for lodging close to Norfolk pax terminal

• Options

The closest hotels to the Norfolk Terminal are off of Hampton Blvd between the intersection of Hampton and the main gate of Norfolk. I actually think the Navy Lodge is probably your best bet and likely the only hotel with a chance of having a shuttle.  There is a Hampton Inn on Hampton Blvd that my in-laws have stayed at.  Nothing fancy, but totally fine.  If you do have to take a cab it shouldn't be more than $15. 

Eta: that should be the intersection I'd TERMINAL BLVD and the main gate. My phone is making it hard to edit the body of text. 

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    I'd try the Navy Lodge as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"