January 2013 Moms
Options

Wednesday b!tchfest anyone?

I totally saw some girl steal money out of the tip jar at work today but there's really nothing I could do about it but leave a note about changing our night-time tip jar policy! We work at Starbucks chick... you do realize we make like... nothing in tips already?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
blog
Diagnosed hypothyroidism.

Re: Wednesday b!tchfest anyone?

• Options
    Ok, I am happy that my m/s is reassuring to me but I seriously think I puked my body weight today and with most of my employees not knowing I am pg I was getting dirty looks from being in the bathroom today. If I could go home with morning sickness today would have been the day!  I am pretty sure I puked my body weight.  I wish I didn't work with so many a**holes!!!  So sick of one of the ladies I work with.  She is VERY quick to judge everyone and even quicker to throw me under the bus (I am her boss).  UGH!!!!  Oh and to my wonderful hubby, I love you.  But I do not want sex.  I can not stop puking and the last thing I want is to be bounced around! *smooches*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options

My daughter is driving me crazy. I'm insanely stressed out. I cry before each work shift because it kicks my ass. Anyone who does as much as take a breath annoys me. All these junk food cravings ate driving me nuts. I feel like I traded my boobs for sandbags and they are hanging on by threads if I attempt to not wear a bra. None of my damn clothes fit!

Ugh I feel so much better. 

imageimage image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dislike my FIL. This LO is due on his birthday and it annoys the shiiit out of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"