December 2011 Moms

in just one more day....

I'll be a (temporary) SAHM!!  Today was my last day with students and tomorrow I just have a few things to wrap up at inservice.  Then it's my first true summer in 6 years of teaching!!  No summer school for me means an extra month with my little man.  Driving home tomorrow will be the best feeling ever!!!

Re: in just one more day....

• Woo-hoo!!!!  :)

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our school is not doing summer school so I have been on break almost 2 weeks. Today, some of coworkers and I brought our kids out to the fountains to play in the water then we went to happy hour. It has been a great week just me and the boys. My summer schedule is insane. Summer volleyball, swimming lessons for the boys, football camp for theboys 6 weeks, trip to ok city next week (anniversary), trip to orlando and WDW, trip to panama beach with my mom, siblings, and their kids, trip to san antonio, trip to hot spings arkansas, basketball summer league for boys, HEADACHE FOR MAMA!!!!

It's been a good start to the summer though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dang Cam, you will be one busy mama!

This is the first summer that we don't have a ton planned.  We have 2 weddings in July, but they aren't far away and we are just guests.  We are taking a trip to Florida in early August, but other than those things, my calendar is wide open and I'm loving it!

• Hooray! This makes me happy! Just thinkk how you will feel this time tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yay!!  I'm glad you get a true break this summer!  

I'll be a little jealous of all of you as I'm grading tonight...we still go through next Wednesday. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so jealous. I really need to go into teaching... I get two weeks of vacation each year. Usually I take one whole week and then the other week is sprinkled throughout the year in three day weekends.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"