November 2012 Moms

Stuff my DH says..

I hit the treadmill most days for 25-30min.  Today, I'm lacing up my shoes and have my sports bra on and DH says, "I don't know why you are doing that.  You're fighting a losing battle.  You are just going to get huge anyways."  Seriously??  I know I'm going to gain weight.  I know I'm going to get huge.  Hello, this is my 3rd baby!!!  I figure if I can keep 5lbs off, that's 5 less I need to lose and stress over after LO arrives!!  If it makes me feel better and my doc encourages it, why does he see the need to tell me ALL THE TIME that it's pointless for me to workout?  No, it's not.  It makes me feel better.  And if I'm going to "lose" this weight battle, at least I'm going out fighting (unlike his big self sitting on the couch eating and drinking beer all the time)!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stuff my DH says..

• We need a like button because I would just like your post unfortunately I haven't had the energy to exercise most of my preg so far so rock on girl! You GO!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imagelavet22:

I hit the treadmill most days for 25-30min.  Today, I'm lacing up my shoes and have my sports bra on and DH says, "I don't know why you are doing that.  You're fighting a losing battle.  You are just going to get huge anyways."  Seriously??  I know I'm going to gain weight.  I know I'm going to get huge.  Hello, this is my 3rd baby!!!  I figure if I can keep 5lbs off, that's 5 less I need to lose and stress over after LO arrives!!  If it makes me feel better and my doc encourages it, why does he see the need to tell me ALL THE TIME that it's pointless for me to workout?  No, it's not.  It makes me feel better.  And if I'm going to "lose" this weight battle, at least I'm going out fighting (unlike his big self sitting on the couch eating and drinking beer all the time)!!!

There is a solution to this.  Pee in his beer.

The end.

Wink

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenniferLuvsCandy:
    imagelavet22:

The end.

Wink

Hahahahaha problem solved!

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Men are silly.  I was reading an article the other day saying that working out is essential to having hopefully a great delivery (not that I work out...oops).
  • He might be trying to take any pressure off of you?  Or just take the pressure off of him.  He's probably thinking, Wow if my pregnant wife can hit the treadmill I have no excuse... perhaps I should get her to stop.  ha!  Men.

Well done on exercising every day!  You shall be my inspiration....

• lavet22lavet22 member
    imageJenniferLuvsCandy:
    imagelavet22:

The end.

Wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Hillarious!!!!

• What a silly thing for him to say! Activity will only help you when it is time to deliver....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"