Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Linea Nigra....

It has been 2 weeks now since the baby and I still have the linea nigra...my skin is medium to fair and the line is so dark! My friend who is 8 weeks post pregnancy still has her line too. Does it ever go away or does it just start to fade a little?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Linea Nigra....

• I'm 11 weeks post baby and I just noticed recently mine was gone and i am very fair skinned!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • eav2ceav2c member
    Mine has slightly faded. I hear it can take quite a long time to go away (I saw some moms post on here that it took 6 months). It will go away with due time and a little paitence.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Im 10 weeks PP and mine has just started to lighten.  Im super fair skinned, so mine looked super dark!  Doc said it could take up to 6 months, but usually doesnt.
  • Ok I can deal with that ha wasn't sure if it was something that kind of always hung around afterwards thanks!

• srbmvpsrbmvp member
    It WILL fade eventually, though I forget how long it takes.... I actually got to a point where I could kind of scratch the dead skin off and what was underneath was more normal in color. But that was a few months PP.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MrsCAAMrsCAA member
    It will fade, but it can take a while. However if its still around at the 1 year mark it will never go completely away.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"