February 2013 Moms
Options

So excited

My brother just told me tonight that his wife is expecting! It sounds like we will be due around the same time. This is big because my brother had his first child when I was 15, and his second when I was 20 (I'm now 30). He recently got remarried and they decided to have kids together. I never thought we would have kids the same age. I'm so excited but can't tell anyone because then I would letting the cat out of the bag about me. 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So excited

• Options
    Fun!!  Congrats!  That would be so cool! 
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Awesome! So fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How exciting! Does your brother know you are pregnant?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lswivellswivel member
    How fun! That's awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fuzzy21Fuzzy21 member
    What fun!
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagedesertlady86:
    How exciting! Does your brother know you are pregnant?

I told him last night when he told me. He's excited too. We were always close but he was a little crazy. The last 3 years he really has become more normal. I really hope it helps his wife and I bond. She is wonderful but either shy or just hard to get to know.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"