Cloth Diapering

For those who PT Cloth (especially toddlers)

I am going through an issue with DD.  Every time I try to put her cloth diapers on she screams bloody murder.  She calls her disposables Elmo, (because he is on the diaper) and she screams for Elmo.  She has to wear disposables at Daycare and my mom likes to use them on her on the day that she watches her.

I don't know what it is.  I have RaR and it was recommended that I use All detergent on them from the manufacturer (not the free n clear) and I am wondering if it is too harsh for her skin?  Her bottom never seems to have an issue after wearing one though...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those who PT Cloth (especially toddlers)

• The only thing I can think of is she feels wet when she goes in her CDs and she doesn't like it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • If she's not showing signs of a rash I wouldn't worry about your detergent. Ditto PP about the wetness. Or is it possible she's not used to the bulk? Or maybe Elmo is her favorite and she just really likes wearing him?
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you let her play with the disposables while you change her? My DD screams too but she just wants to be bad, so I just let her reach for whatever she wants. Usually she reaches for a sposie (daycare) and then just lays there playing, trying to put it on, etc lol while I am changing her. When we're done with the change, she drops it and runs to her toys. Weird suggestion, but this the case with us.

• Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS's new favorite thing to do is to pick out his own diaper.  I have a basket of cloth diapers that I let him choose from.  Maybe that would help.

image'>image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"