Cloth Diapering

What's in the daycare diaper bag - PIP

There's always a lot of posts about what's in the diaper bag, so I thought I'd just take a PIP of the one we loaded tonight:

The diaper bag itself is an old, small gym bag. 

Inside is always 10 diapers. Always. You'll have to ask DH why it *has* to be 10. He's anal about this.

This bag has (left-right/top-bottom):

BG 3.0, Doodle Dypes AI2, Blueberry pocket, Doodle Dypes, Blueberry

BG 3.0, 2 Doodle Dypes, Chelory AIO, another Doodle Dype

Not pictured is a Planet Wise pail liner, a change of clothes, and sunscreen. That's what we take every day.

If you have your diaper bag ready to go, you should take a quick pic and post! :) 

Re: What's in the daycare diaper bag - PIP

• You diapers are so cute!! I'll try to remember to take a picture of mine tonight :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those are so cute.  I'm not going to take a pic because mine would be lame.  We just put 5-6 FB in a reusable grocery bag.  I don't even have cute colors since I bought them all cheap off of diaperswappers.

ETA:  We also put a wetbag, and a little rubbermaid container full of wet cloth wipes in the bag.  Plus bottles in a Trader Joe's bag that's meant to hold beer or wine bottles.  Exciting, right?!

• Loading the player...
  • kj07kj07 member

imageFroggy76:
    Those are so cute.  I'm not going to take a pic because mine would be lame.  We just put 5-6 FB in a reusable grocery bag.  I don't even have cute colors since I bought them all cheap off of diaperswappers.

We're relatively lame.  We have 5-6 FB, either a medium or large wetbag, a change of clothes and his naptime sheet, blanket, and lovey (at least at the beginning of the week), his food bag, and a sippy.  My DH packs it all in a cute denim shoulder tote that we got as part of a baby gift.  DH is awesome at packing.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • WOW!  10 diapers!  I send 4 FB's and a change of clothes with some emergency Benedryl in the free tote bag I got at Macy's when we did our wedding registry.  There are many days he even comes home with 1 diaper still clean! 

image'>image

• I don't have a picture because the kids are home today but this is in our diaper bag.

4 Aplix Grovia, all soakers snapped in

2 Aplix Kawaii or Aplix Happy Heiny depending on what's clean

PW medium wet bag

Change of clothes

Binky (judge away)

Jack's Puppy

2 sample jars of CJ's butter

Cups

FotoFlexer_Photo-1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sebypbsebypb member

Everyday we take 10 diapers.

Usually all 10 are KaWaii Snaps.  Sometimes a HH gets thrown in.

4-5 Stay Dry Liners for use with diaper cream

4 bottles

2 tubs of food.

1 medium PW wetbag

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"