Working Moms
Options

What do you wear to a job fair?

Dh is going to one and I want him to look good. This is for correctional officer, if that helps anybody.

Can he wear slacks and a tie? Does he have to wear a coat to complete the suit? Polo shirt and slacks?

I went to two so far in my life. One I wore a suit and did not get any job offers. And the other one, I wore jeans and a shirt and got the job where I lasted a week.

I am excited for him!

TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do you wear to a job fair?

• Options

I would say slacks & a button down with professional, comfortable shoes (not sneakers)

If it were me,  I'd wear slacks & a nice blouse/top. 

• Options

imageCTGirl30:
    Dress as if you are interviewing - because in a way he will be. First impressions definately count. I'd say in this case, the dress pants & button-down shirt with tie would be appropriate. Probably doesn't need a suit coat. ;-)

This is what I was going to say.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've always worn what I would wear to an interview in my field.  I'm in accounting and would wear a suit.  Hope that helps!
  • Options

imageCTGirl30:
    Dress as if you are interviewing - because in a way he will be. First impressions definately count. I'd say in this case, the dress pants & button-down shirt with tie would be appropriate. Probably doesn't need a suit coat. ;-)

This. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LeahCKLeahCK member
    I would dress in a full suit. Try to stand out as top of his professional group!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"