Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Can we talk about Yankee?

Does anyone know whatever happened to her? Did she ever come back around? How did that one poster know everything about her lying ways? I cant sleep at night without this information. 

Re: Can we talk about Yankee?

• Can we not and say we did?
     Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I wish we could. I wish we could talk TO Yankee. I wish beyond wish that I could just be like "Hey, dude... Judy Bloom and stuff." 

Are you there Yanks? It's me, Brown Privilege.  

I don't know how her information was gotten. I know that I miss her presence though. 

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Loading the player...
  • No. Can we call this beating a *Yankee?

*dead horse for those who don't get the reference. 

flight photo flight_zpsa49d4a0f.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker TickerI'm a -retired- bronze super member Hi, I'm Dave's wife...
  • I was just curious, mainly about how that poster knew her, since I don't live here and keep up with your spreadsheet. My bad you dumb sluts.

ETA: Holyshit you are some paranoid and generally biitchy women. 

(Not you Nasty, of course)

• imagePB1980:
    I can't see who posted this. Smile

Nice. 

• imagethisplaceisstupid:

I was just curious, mainly about how that poster knew her, since I don't live here and keep up with your spreadsheet. My bad you dumb sluts.

If my memory serves, this is how it happened:

Yanks asked DnD to post the bar number of a lawyer in FL as "proof" of her identity on LoS, the offboard.

That information got back to MCC, who had actually met that lawyer before. MCC, knowing the sort of inflammatory poster Yankee was, decided to "out" Yanks before she did any more damage to this lawyer's reputation.

In the meantime, a document was circulated by someone other than MCC that had a sh!tton of incriminating personal information about the person that it is assumed Yankee actually was. It included images of her home, her address, a mug shot and police report, her kid's facebook page... A lot of sh!t.

Yankee disappeared from sight around midday August 11, 2011, I believe.  

• imageNastyAnnie:
    imagethisplaceisstupid:

I was just curious, mainly about how that poster knew her, since I don't live here and keep up with your spreadsheet. My bad you dumb sluts.

If my memory serves, this is how it happened:

Yanks asked DnD to post the bar number of a lawyer in FL as "proof" of her identity on LoS, the offboard.

That information got back to MCC, who had actually met that lawyer before. MCC, knowing the sort of inflammatory poster Yankee was, decided to "out" Yanks before she did any more damage to this lawyer's reputation.

In the meantime, a document was circulated by someone other than MCC that had a sh!tton of incriminating personal information about the person that it is assumed Yankee actually was. It included images of her home, her address, a mug shot and police report, her kid's facebook page... A lot of sh!t.

Yankee disappeared from sight around midday August 11, 2011, I believe.  

Interesting. I knew about the document stuff but I didn't know how the whole thing came to a head. Shiit is nuts. 

• imageEllaHella:

Such a precide date, Annie.  How ever can you remember that?  Stick out tongue

Lawl. I cannot imagine.

What's crazy is I'd probably remember the date anyway. I was late getting online / being involved that day because August 11th is actually Bun's birthday. :| 

• imagetwatley:
    I never saw the document. Its mere existence creeped me out. Plus, I loved Yankee and thought it was completely irrelevant who she was "in real life". 

I did see the document (it was e-mailed to me almost immediately, much to my chagrin). It creeped me the f?ck out. Apparently that fact makes me an oddball.

I don't care what you do... no one has a right to put your personal information on the internet for everyone to see.

Also, I loved Yankee too. We were friends. I felt really confused and hurt by everything that happened... but not because she wasn't a lawyer. 

• imageEllaHella:

imagetwatley:
    I never saw the document. Its mere existence creeped me out. Plus, I loved Yankee and thought it was completely irrelevant who she was "in real life". 

co-signed, EllaHella.

Even if she was really a dude in a basement somewhere?

• imageLoisLane23:

imagetwatley:

How do we know who she was in real life though? Her back story was all fake so why can we trust that what she said here about her beliefs and opinions were all real? It could've all been part of the game.

We don't. It could have. She wouldn't be the only one by a long shot.

What gives us the right to dig into her real life and post that sh!t? To spread it around to hundreds of e-mail addresses?

If it turns out that I don't really like Anne of Green Gables and my favorite food is mayo, does that suddenly give someone the right to e-mail people my apartment number? No. It doesn't.  

• imagetwatley:
    Nah. I believe she really believed all the things she said. I think she said she was a lawyer in order to earn some cred. I don't think she was some closeted bigot getting her rocks off by posing as a liberal, lol.

I concur. 

I must confess that I asked to see The Document when it got brought over to GFF.  I immediately felt squicky and closed it without looking at it closely. I'm not sure if Yankee was crazy, but whoever compiled The Document is loony-tunes.

I didn't know Yankee well but I always liked her.  In fact, she was one of my first bump crushes.

• imageLoisLane23:

imagetwatley:

How do we know who she was in real life though? Her back story was all fake so why can we trust that what she said here about her beliefs and opinions were all real? It could've all been part of the game.

So? It doesn't change anything about the conversations had here. None of us become BFFs with a real person here, just our online personas. I couldn't care less if she was a creepy guy in a basement or a closet Bengals fan. (shudder)

I miss her. Speaking of gone bumpies, I miss MrsJohns and piecesofflare. Baby come back! 

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Has anyone seen Anna karenina the last few days?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerobinsokj:
    Has anyone seen Anna karenina the last few days?

Lmao. No lie. Our brains... they are the same.

Also, don't tell Heather. :P 

• imagetwatley:
    imagethisplaceisstupid:
    imageEllaHella:

imagetwatley:

co-signed, EllaHella.

Even if she was really a dude in a basement somewhere?

Yup. She wouldn't be any less funny if she had a penis.

Highly doubt it but that must be the awesomeville in you.

If someone is your "friend" and you find out they were lying about their identity the whole time I don't think you would be all that's ok! You're still the best!

I can understand those who were close to her being disappointed but I wasn't close to her so all I see is the craziness of it all.

• imagerobinsokj:

Huh.  Nope.

Is her baby due around this time? 

• Also, if that were the case then why does everyone jump on AEs who cause no trouble? Maybe that's just their persona, maybe they happen to have more than one identity? How is that any different?
    Also, if that were the case then why does everyone jump on AEs who cause no trouble? Maybe that's just their persona, maybe they happen to have more than one identity? How is that any different?
    We've been burned too many times, dude. We assume every AE is the reiteration of a hurtful AE. It's not fair.
    Also, if that were the case then why does everyone jump on AEs who cause no trouble? Maybe that's just their persona, maybe they happen to have more than one identity? How is that any different?

I think people would have accepted you if you hadn't claimed credit for being the abortion troll.  Some people seem to be accepting you regardless, so why are you complaining?

• imageUnpossible:

imagethisplaceisstupid:

1) Which AEs haven't casused trouble?

2) If there are any that didn't cause trouble - when were they allegedly 'jumped on'?

I'll answer you when I find you to be less stupid.

• imageNastyAnnie:
    imagethisplaceisstupid:
    We've been burned too many times, dude. We assume every AE is the reiteration of a hurtful AE. It's not fair.

Fair enough. 

• No, not everything was fictional. Only the lawyer stuff. The convictions were real, as was the wit and the cloth diapers. I would still rather talk to a made up Yankee than half the assholios around online.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageVenus04d:

I miss her. Speaking of gone bumpies, I miss MrsJohns and piecesofflare. Baby come back! 

POF is still around.  She changed her name.  I have no idea what happened to MrsJohns.  I liked her too.

• imageUnpossible:
    imagethisplaceisstupid:
    imageUnpossible:

imagethisplaceisstupid:

1) Which AEs haven't casused trouble?

2) If there are any that didn't cause trouble - when were they allegedly 'jumped on'?

I'll answer you when I find you to be less stupid.

Now that's a good escape route!

Lame.

::impatiently taps foot while waiting for opinions::

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What happened to Yankee was pretty shitty. It was not right and I sideeye whoever says the opposite.

Again, I'm appalled that people say that it was irrelevant that she lied. No, it was not irrelevant that she claimed to be something she was not, and I can see why some people would question everything she said based on the lies that were actually exposed.

Not only did she lie, but she took great effort in keeping up her charade for months and months. She manipulated third people, good, credible people, into backing up her BS. So yeah, that was not OK, and it was very relevant to define her and to put into context what she had said here.

Was she entertaining to have around? sure! but she was also pretty mean and by essence a shitstirrer.  Not everything was bad about her and she was a voice of reason in many instances.

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • imageUnpossible:

Now that's a good escape route!

It's just because I don't like you. 

• imagerobinsokj:

Well, that's completely unrelated to the subject, Robin. LOL.

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • imageEllaHella:
    I don't wanna Whine.  Someone might Spanky me. 

If I say no, no one believes anyways. 

If I say yes, it's taken as absolute truth and I'll have a million *** and moan threads aimed towards me. 

An AE can't win up in here. 

• delg23delg23 member
    I hated Yankee, but it is messed up to post her personal info. I actually agreed w/ most of her political beliefs but I thought she was an obnoxious *** stirrer in the most boring way. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ambien might help you sleep
  • imagewonkatalia:
    imageVenus04d:

POF is still around.  She changed her name.  I have no idea what happened to MrsJohns.  I liked her too.

Do you know her new name? Maybe you could PM me in case she's still getting Internet stalked by a crazy?  

This is my siggy. Love it.

• J+MSJ+MS member
    imagethisplaceisstupid:

imageEllaHella:

If I say yes, it's taken as absolute truth and I'll have a million *** and moan threads aimed towards me. 

why be one? Did everyone dislike you so you had to recreate yourself? 
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • J+MSJ+MS member
    imagethisplaceisstupid:

imageEllaHella:

why be one? Did everyone dislike you so you had to recreate yourself? 
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • I know it happens all the time but I'll never understand stealing ones identity online like that. There was a girl who did this on TK a few years back & it was really really sad. 

I get that she was great to have around to talk too/ But she was mean and she lied about who she was & even tried tarnishing someones name if I understand what happened correctly. Sorry but that discredits any good she did.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"