Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

What are your plans for the long wknd?

Anybody have great plans? Traveling?

I'll be in town. H is working Sat and Sun. I'll be on kid duty both days and no won't be able to sleep in. sigh. Sunday night, I'm having drinks w/ a friend who's in town from CO. Monday plans are up in the air. As you can see, nothing great. 

Wow me w/ your plans!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What are your plans for the long wknd?

• Options
    Homework and shopping for LO
  • Options
    I am doing my second half marathon, I am excited, but scared of the heat!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member

imageshandars:

That's awesome!!!! I would totally buy one of those 13.1 bumper stickers and roll around in pride! 

• Options

imageshandars:

Awesome! Where are you running it? I want to run one after my DD, which is Nov. I have run four already and they can become addicting!

• Options
    I told my running partner after we finished yesterday that I was going to get a 13.1 sticker, since I have done two I feel like I can put it on my car now. The race was in rockwall. I want to do the Disney princess half in 2014, I think my DD will be old enough to enjoy Disney by then.
  • Options

imageshandars:
    I told my running partner after we finished yesterday that I was going to get a 13.1 sticker, since I have done two I feel like I can put it on my car now. The race was in rockwall. I want to do the Disney princess half in 2014, I think my DD will be old enough to enjoy Disney by then.

That is awesome! I put the sticker on after 3 and I was/am quite proud of it. My friend did that and wore a little pink tutu and tiara, she said it was a ton of fun. I will let you know when I pick up running again and maybe we will cross paths.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"