Cloth Diapering
Options

Sprayed my first diaper this morning

All I can say is.... ewwwww!  I am not adept at using the sprayer yet, and the poop is still mainly the runny BF poo.  I made a mess and then couldn't figure out how to get the soaked diaper into the wetbag that was hanging right next to the toilet.

If there is some secret trick to this, please tell me!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sprayed my first diaper this morning

• Options

When I have to spray a diaper I hold it in the toilet, so the one end almost hits the water. Spray it, then wring out the excess water and throw it in the wetbag.

We use the mini shower from the bathtub so it's harder to regulate the spray so then I have to use a paper towel to wipe up the sprayed water that is on the toilet. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I flush the toilet right before I start spraying, which allows me to get the diaper further down into the toilet to minimize "blow back." I also keep a stack of prefolds in a bathroom drawer -- I set one out on the counter before I start spraying, then put the wet diaper onto the prefold and just carry everything back to the diaper pail. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    These are good tips!  Thank you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"