Natural Birth
Options

*UPDATE*water broke this morning! T&P for a natural birth please!

Hey ladies! So my water broke this morning at 530am and my contrax are about 7-8 mins apart for about a min or so. Please send all your good natural birth vibes my way! I'm working with a midwife at a free standing birth center and planning on a water birth :) I'm in guatemala where the c-section rate is 75-80% but I have a lot of confidence in my MW. Wish me luck! :) *UPDATE* Baby girl arrived at 3:38pm today and everything went well! 7lbs and 21inches long! Birth story to follow later!
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *UPDATE*water broke this morning! T&P for a natural birth please!

• Options

Sending lots of positive energy your way. The right midwife/provider is key! Stay confident and relaxed. You can do this!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Good luck!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck Sweetie! Trust your body, you can do it. Lookin forward to seeing your birth story.
  • Options
    Good luck, you can do it!   So happy that this is your big day and can't wait to hear your birth story.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You can do it. Just don't lay down cuz it'll slow down the process... and sounds weird but when the contractions get to the point of stop and get through it stage, your on to the next step. And when they get too hard to handle just get frustrated and do grrrr noises it opens up the pelvic floor faster. good luck and don't be afraid just relax through it.
  • Options
    We are behind you 100%! You can do it mama :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"