August 2011 Moms
Options

Effing Sleep!!

OMG, last night was a b!tch.  We literally spent 7pm - 12am putting LO to sleep.  Anytime any part of his body touched the crib he went into full on barrel roll practice.  Dude. Seriously.

Unfortunately tonight is starting off on the same crazy note.  Is it bad that I want to just poke my head in his room and yell, "Hey dude.  Seriously calm it the eff down."?

Wish us luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645

Re: Effing Sleep!!

• Options
    Good luck! Here's hoping tonight gets better for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsSkull1107:

Maybe he can roll himself to sleep? I mean we rock our babies, perhaps he's just doing it for himself?

Obviously I'm kidding. I hope he gets it out of his system quick for you. Pregnant mommies need their sleep most especially! 

OMG, I totally almost threw out the pregnancy card last night!!!  Looks like I'll be "that" lady this time around. Haha.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeatmorecupcakes:
    imageMrsSkull1107:

Maybe he can roll himself to sleep? I mean we rock our babies, perhaps he's just doing it for himself?

Obviously I'm kidding. I hope he gets it out of his system quick for you. Pregnant mommies need their sleep most especially! 

OMG, I totally almost threw out the pregnancy card last night!!!  Looks like I'll be "that" lady this time around. Haha.

As you should be! LOL!  Max go to sleep!!

• Options

::hangs head in shame::

I have opened the door and said Grayson McCoy ____! That is EEE-nuff! Yeah, it didn't help.

Good luck tonight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So... how did last night end? And by all means... use the pregnancy card!
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member

When Lydia does that (because this happens usually twice a week), I let her stay up and play until she exhausts herself. It normally only takes about 40 minutes, and after crawling like a mad woman, cruising all over the couch/table area, and chasing the cats...she is spent.

I hope last night went okay!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageeesome:

When Lydia does that (because this happens usually twice a week), I let her stay up and play until she exhausts herself. It normally only takes about 40 minutes, and after crawling like a mad woman, cruising all over the couch/table area, and chasing the cats...she is spent.

I hope last night went okay!

LOL we do the same, we call it Monica's "couch time" ... sometimes she just will not go to bed, and by that point in the day, I'm too tired to argue. Hope you got some sleep!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Last night was a false alarm - Hubs was eventually able to get him down and he slept relatively well.  He is punishing me for being off today by not napping though. ;)  I have an appt I have to leave for at 12:45 and he didn't go down for his first nap until 11:45, so we'll see how this plays out.

Well played Max, well played.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"