Military Families

Intro, same old same old.

I never noticed the board till now. Whoops!

I stick around the TTGP, and toddler 12-24.

Anyways!

My husband is in the Air Force at Langley AFB in Virginia.
I recently moved here 4 months ago from Wisconsin to come live with him.
I'm a stay at home mom to our 16 months old DS &&we're also TTC another!
I don't know what else you really need to know about me. So...Hey! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro, same old same old.

• Welcome! GL TTC :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for Wisconsin! Welcome! Hope all is well! I haven't been on the this board very often but every once in awhile. My fiance isn't active duty he is army national guard, so I can't relate with alot of the ladies here that have to deal with there spouses being gone alot more. I've been through a couple deployments but some of these ladies have been through a handful or more! Real troopers those women doing with childern, i can't imagine!

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

May O12 Siggy Challenge!

• Loading the player...
  • IlumineIlumine member

Welcome.  I LOVE the Hampton Area.  We were at Langley for 2 years. There is so much to do. 

Go to the battlefield and get your Free National Park's Pass (you and DH both).  This will allow you free park passes throught the National Park area (to include any in the DC area).

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • I'm from that area! I was actually born at Langley.  Love the area, miss it so much! Welcome!
  • imageIlumine:

Welcome.  I LOVE the Hampton Area.  We were at Langley for 2 years. There is so much to do. 

Go to the battlefield and get your Free National Park's Pass (you and DH both).  This will allow you free park passes throught the National Park area (to include any in the DC area).

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know about this! 

• Hey! And welcome to the board! :) We're stationed in Virginia Beach... not too far from you! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"