Open Letter Wednesday

What's on your mind today ladies?

Thoughts, confessions, thanks?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open Letter Wednesday

• Options
    Netty_3Netty_3 member

Dear LO,

I love you...but please sleep! Preferably at night.

Dear DH,

You're on night duty when you get back from your conference in FL...which is apparently on the beach and very casual. Just a little jealous.

Love you!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

Dear dogs and daughter -

Thank you for sleeping so well through storms.  It makes me love you that much more.

Dear coworker -

you work with 3 pregnant women who never miss a day and you call in sick with a strained calf muscle...weak.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member

Dear DS,

I'm so proud that you learned how to crawl.  Now lay down and sleep at night again!

Dear DH,

For the love of God, go to a doctor and get an antibiotic.  You're chosing to still be sick, instead of get a medicine that will HEAL you!

• Options

Dear DD,

I love you so much! You are so silly and make mommy laugh all of the time. I love that you are adjusting to your new daycare finally and would REALLY love it if you stopped screaming at drop off every morning. They tell me you are fine within 2 minutes of me leaving and I know they are telling the truth because I have hid out of sight and heard you stop crying within 30 seconds.

Also, I'm so proud of all you have learned lately! You telling me "Tank you" the other day after I handed you some food almost made me cry! :)

Love,

Proud Mommy!

Dear DH,

I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband! I am planning a date day for our anniversary which will hopefully include a couples massage! I know DD takes up a lot of my time, but I do still love you so very much. Thanks for being such a great husband and dad!

Love,

your wife

keira party Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear little one lost,

I'm sure I'll think about you every day for the rest of my life. 

Your mommy who feels very empty right now and would really, really like this natural miscarriage to END...not sure how much more I can take

Dear DS,

Sorry for upsetting you yesterday when you saw mommy crying.  Mommy is putting on her big girl panties and won't cry in front of you anymore.

And I love watching you delight in your new skill - jumping.  And I really loved how much you laughed with me last night when I laughed at you for saying gross.  That really cracked me up!

Your mommy who somehow loves you even more now

Dear DH,

Thank you for holding my hand during the worst weekend ever.  Sometimes, life really stinks.

Dear Colleagues,

I know you have no idea what's going on, but I need you to grow up, stop whining about stupid crap and just give me some space right now.  I promise I'm doing my best right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Emergency ileostomy 11/28/10, CF dx on 12/3/10 and ileostomy takedown 1/24/11, feeding tube placed 7/1/11...still going strong! Little one lost 5w5d, 5/27/2012. CP 8/26/2012
  • Options

Dear LO,

I am so sorry that I have to be at work instead of being at home with you. It breaks my heart to leave every morning because you are so happy. I am really hoping daddy gets this new job so mommy can stay home with you. I am so happy that you are learning new thing but also very jealous bc mommy cant be there when you do. I cant wait to see you after 5!

Love,

Your mommy.

Dear DH,

Thank you for getting up with bug last night. I was so tired. Also, thank you for loving me even tho I have been the biggest B**ch this week.

Love,

Your wife.

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • Options

Dear Braves:

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's hard I know and I'm glad your husband was there for you.

Dear Stomach Flu;

Go away. I don't need you the week of my son's 1st bday party. Do not make an appearance in my husband or children, I am enough.

Signed,

Queezy

Dear MIL;

Over your theatrics!

• Options
    jnealetjnealet member

Dear Wednesday,

Thank you for coming a day early this week!!

Signed,

Looking forward to another weekend

Dear Lunch,

Please magically get better, you're depressing me and making me think of the vending machines - and worse, the cafe downstairs.

Love,

Hungry for something else

• Options

Dear DD: 

Thank you for being such a good girl last night while I tried and tried to get your brother to bed. I am sorry for being crabby and that we didn't get our one-on-one play time.

Dear DS:

I am SOOO happy you are finally STTN! Thank you! But, what is up with refusing to go to bed? Are you getting teeth again? 11:30 is MUCH too late for a 1.5 year old and your pregnant Mama can't handle that. Also, please quit jamming your knee through the crib bars and getting your leg stuck every.single.time we try to put you to bed before you want to sleep. 

Dear Employer,

Thank you for being so good to me over the years. I appreciate you very much but I have hit a wall and am having a very hard time getting motivated to do anything at work. I really want to be home w/ my little peeps. I have a lot decisions to make.

Dear MIL,

Thank you so very much for everything you do for us, including taking the children all day today after the nanny called in sick. You are a lifesaver and I don't know what we would do without you.

Dear Nanny,

Why did you open the Cap'n Crunch and fill up my pantry space, so that now I can't fit in DS's Rice Krispies? Who was eating the Cap'n Crunch, anyway? Why did you put DS's new shoes on him and let him wear them outside? I was going to return those! The kids take long naps. How did you not have time to fold DS's laundry? Why are the toys constantly all disorganized? They are not fun to play with when the parts are spread all over the place! Are you really sick today?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Dear H,

I love the idea of family prayer time. I don't love the idea of us inventing a new 20 minute ritual that is part prayer/part study/ part recitation of random things. Prayer time can be just prayers; we don't need to reinvent the wheel on this one. 

Love, your very tired wife

Dear Co-worker,

Your tasks were reassigned to our office because the higher ups want it done differently, so no you can't be my new supervisor.

A little annoyed

Dear Daughter,

You are growing so quickly and I love seeing you gently wake up each morning. You morning smiles are the best part of my day.

Mommy loves you!

p.s. - Thank you for saying "Ma ma" for the first time this weekend!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

There was a really bad car accident here at CTUIR (Indian Reservation just outside of town) yesterday. Five people died, but they're not releasing names until all of the families have been notified. They found a little nine-year-old boy in shock at the scene, wandering around in the road. It sounds like his mom and siblings were killed, but he got out of the car before it caught fire. So, so sad.

--- 

Dear Families Of Those in the Car Accident,

I'm so, so sorry for your losses. My thoughts are with you...

~S

Dear Everyone,

Please tell your loved ones that you love and treasure them... You never know what could happen.

~S

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Dear DH,

Thank you for finally planning a weekend away for us. I wish we could have had more than 3 days to plan but since your brother can't plan anything farther than this weekend and you have decided we can't do anything with just the three of us, I will try very hard to be nice this weekend.

Love, Trying to not be the b!tch your family thinks I am

Dear DS,

LOVE YOU!

Mommy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"