Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

When will the leaking stop?!?!

So, I'm not breast feeding and went through my milk coming in and my boobs got huge and really sore and then after about a week or so they went back to normal,but since then they have continued to leak. My baby is 3 weeks, when will this stop??

Re: When will the leaking stop?!?!

• Options
    My LO is 10 weeks and I had to wear nursing pads until about 5 weeks and then I still leak if my nipples are stimulated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mcleremclere member
    I only breastfed the first week and it took about 9 weeeks to stop! I tried everything like wrapping them, wearing tight sports bras etc...but nothing helped. Last week my right one had a random leak (very small) but it's pretty much stopped. I know that doesn't help you but it will get better.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm about to hop to 3 - 6 month and one of mine still leaks.

I recommend buying the "Bamboobies" to make your life more pleasant in the meantime. I waited forever saying to myself, "My ameda pads are just fine." I was so wrong. Bamboobies are the most amazing thing. After 2 months of constantly, slightly tender nipples and slightly damp right sides of my shirts, I finally caved and ordered them. They are amazing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"