Baby Showers

MelleTX

I just saw your ticker, congratulations!!!!  I am genuinely happy for you!
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: MelleTX

• CranangCranang member
    Cool, isn't it?  I'm excited to follow this one!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MelleTXMelleTX member

Thank you!

I am still in a bit of shock and denial, but yeah.... I am growing two tiny humans! 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Loading the player...
  • Liz4444Liz4444 member
    I want to be updated!  Let us know if you want newbie mama advice...I'm still learning, but SILs always tell me I tell them all the stuff everyone else leaevs out!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• MelleTXMelleTX member

Bring it on girls. I feel like I am so in over my head right now. It will get better, I know.

It's not like I didn't know this was a possibility. I put back two embryos after all. However, my betas were so low and there was only one tiny spot on my 5 week ultrasound. Not to mention, I am old and my eggs are probably crusty by now. I was convinced there was just one in there.  Until my 7 week ultrasound when there were very clearly two sacs and two heartbeats. 

I'll be alright. I can do this! It's not like I know any better! 

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Liz4444Liz4444 member
    imageMelleTX:

Bring it on girls. I feel like I am so in over my head right now. It will get better, I know.

It's not like I didn't know this was a possibility. I put back two embryos after all. However, my betas were so low and there was only one tiny spot on my 5 week ultrasound. Not to mention, I am old and my eggs are probably crusty by now. I was convinced there was just one in there.  Until my 7 week ultrasound when there were very clearly two sacs and two heartbeats. 

I'll be alright. I can do this! It's not like I know any better! 

You'll be great! I didn't know any better either and she's made it all the way to 8 months.  1 word for you... epidural!!!

Body pillows will become your best friends, hummus and pretzels and vanilla ice cream are good non-nausea foods, and if you have a favorite pair of shoes DO NOT wear them for the next 9 months.  Mine got so stretched out that when I put them on after the baby was born they fell off and they are unfixable, very depressing.

• LoCarbLoCarb member
    imageMelleTX:

Thank you!

I am still in a bit of shock and denial, but yeah.... I am growing two tiny humans! 

Wait, twins! CONGRATS!!! I read your blog and I'm fascinated with your journey partly b/c we live in the same area.

• MelleTXMelleTX member
    imageLoCarb:
    imageMelleTX:

Thank you!

Wait, twins! CONGRATS!!! I read your blog and I'm fascinated with your journey partly b/c we live in the same area.

Woo hoo - someone reads my blog! Welcome to the craziness inside my head. Don't say you weren't warned!! : ) 

• CranangCranang member
    Do your kegels ALL THE TIME!  I wasn't as vigilant as I should've been, and I spent the first two months postpartum learning how to hold my pee again.  Horribly embarrassing.  I don't know if the kegels will help, but they can't hurt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"