Infertility Veterans

bubbas mamma

hi cutie -

saw you posting and wanted to say hi and say we miss you.

how are you doing?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: bubbas mamma

• Hi Worms :) Thanks for the shout out & for thinking of me! I am doing well. Been taking a much needed break away from the boards but lurk every now & then to see how all my "IF Vets" are doing & offer support/advice where I can. I seem to have some more free time lately so I will probably be lurking around the boards a bit more.

So very happy for you & how far along you are! Can't wait for the baby wormies arrivals & to read your birth story! You are already half way there - YAY :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~*~ Our IF Journey~*~
    TTC for 5+ years
    2/09 - TI = BFP * 3/09 - M/C with D&C * 8/09 - C/P
    Jan - July '10 - Clomid/Follistim + IUI = all BFN
    Aug - IVF #1 - 3 embies transferred = BFN
    Mar - IVF #2 - 2 embies transferred & 4 frosties = BFN
    June - FET #1 * 2 embies transferred = BFP (C/P @ 5w4d)
    Sept - FET #2 * 2 embies transferred = BFP
    Nov - M/C & D&C at 10 weeks
    May - surprise BFP with no medical intervention
    Sept - 20 week US showed we're having a BOY!
    ~*~ EDD: 2/4/13 ~*~

*My IF Blog*

Our Bulldogs - Bubba & Millie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • thanks cutie.

i was so happy to see your siggy.  i'm glad you'll be around.  

((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"