November 2011 Moms
Options

Overnight Diapers for Boys

What do you put on your DS over night?  For DD, I just used Pampers Babydry and never had a problem.  DS sleeps on his stomach and has woken up with wet PJs three nights in a row, so I need something else!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Overnight Diapers for Boys

• Options
    We use Pampers Cruisers, always closing the flaps all the way til they touch each other.... for the most part they seem to work, though we do have occasional leaks (probably once MAYBE twice a week). A part of me wants to change.... but I love Pampers so much I don't want to go to a different brand since they're so soft!
  • Options
    We had the same problem with DS...we started using huggies overnights. Haven't had any more problems.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemama&baby:
    We use Pampers Cruisers, always closing the flaps all the way til they touch each other.... for the most part they seem to work, though we do have occasional leaks (probably once MAYBE twice a week). A part of me wants to change.... but I love Pampers so much I don't want to go to a different brand since they're so soft!

We are a Pampers family too! We use Cruisers & Baby-Dry(MIL buys like a pack a month of Baby-Dry for us when they come visit). Both caused leaks after a good night's sleep. I was going to try the extra protection Pampers or whatever they are called, but they had bad reviews.

I don't think we will ever switch from Pampers for daytime use, but Huggies Overnights have been a lifesaver in my house. 

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lkm2006lkm2006 member

We also use Pamper's crusiers.. and LO can soak a diaper in no time.. no joke!

Have you thought about moving up sizes?  Even if the current size fits fine, I've found it helpful to put a bigger size on even if it's just for night.

We have also been using the Huggies (the ones that have Mickey Mouse on them) and haven't had a problem with those.  I honestly haven't noticed a difference. 

• Options
    StefB28StefB28 member
    We use Huggies Overnights, but if you're a Pampers fan, they make night-time diapers too-- They're called Extra Protection and you can get them at Target. (The box says that they're more absorbent than Baby-Dry & can last up to 12 hours.) Target was out of Huggies the other day, so I bought a box of Pampers & we've had no problems with them. The only thing I've noticed is that the Huggies are completely unscented & the Pampers have a powdery smell that I HATE. We'll switch back to Huggies after we finish this box. (FYI, both boys wear Target's Up & Up brand during the day. Love them.)
  • Options
    imagelkm2006:

Have you thought about moving up sizes?  Even if the current size fits fine, I've found it helpful to put a bigger size on even if it's just for night

This...we use Target brand and haven't had any leaks overnight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    beedawnbeedawn member
    We use pampers Swaddlers and never have problems.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use pampers baby dry and just go up a size at night. No problems since we made that switch.

• Options
    So glad you asked this, we are having the same problem.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelkm2006:

We also use Pamper's crusiers.. and LO can soak a diaper in no time.. no joke!

Have you thought about moving up sizes?  Even if the current size fits fine, I've found it helpful to put a bigger size on even if it's just for night.

We have also been using the Huggies (the ones that have Mickey Mouse on them) and haven't had a problem with those.  I honestly haven't noticed a difference. 

We've already got him in a size 4 which is really a little big.  But, he only poops about every 5 days, so it's a doozy when he does and we need the extra room to contain it!  I could try 5s for night, but I think I might try the overnight Huggies first.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"