Trying to Get Pregnant

Please help

Hello all,

My husband and I have been married for three years, and we are ready to start our family.  We have been trying for four months now with no luck.

I think I know what the problem is.  This is a very delicate issue.

My husband has a very, very small penis.  I won't say the exact size, but it is quite tiny.  I am very satisfied, but I worry that his sperm can't get deep enough inside me to get me pregnant.  It all comes out when I stand up.

I know this may get a chuckle, but I was thinking of using a long syringe--no needle of course, ouch!--to get his sperm up where they need to be.

I have not told him about my concerns yet because I do not want to hurt his feelings about his size.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to bring this up to him?  If there is any way I could avoid citing his size as the issue, that would be wonderful.  

Thanks in advance for your time!

Ann 

Re: Please help

• Sperm know how to swim.
    Baby Boy Due December 29th!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagekatyj25:
    Indifferent Since it is Tuesday, I am calling MUD. :::crosses fingers:::

I'm with Katy on this one.

Cram, I love your response lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebdcram:
    It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.

Took the words right out of my mouth, Cram!!Big Smile

party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • imageChancieMark:

Bahahaha

• In case this isn't mud I offer you the following advice:

Read the newbie link at the top of the board. Are you timing intercourse with your FW? This will increase your chances of conception. You should probably talk to your doctor before using any syringe methods! You could be doing more harm than good.

Four months is not a long time to be TTC! 

• imagekristykay123:

imagekatyj25:

I'm too hungover for this Sh!t today.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebdcram:
    It's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.

Oh, I love you Cram.  Much needed giggle on CD1. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • I spit soda out my nose when I read this. LOL. Sorry..on the off chance that this isn't a joke I don't think penis size is a factor when TTC. Sperm ejaculates at a very high speed so I am sure they are getting where they need to be. You may want to talk to a doctor before implementing your plan. If you are not careful can push air into your cervix which could lead to an air embolism. It's rare but possible. Also, what about damage to the spermatozoa from being sucked into a syringe? Cant be good. Good luck with everything else.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not very edumacated on this subject, but I'd skip the syringe and use a turkey baster...

Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • imageChancieMark:

imagegardennymph:
    . You may want to talk to a doctor before implementing your plan. If you are not careful can push air into your cervix which could lead to an air embolism. It's rare but possible.

HEH?

You get way more air pushed up into your vagina during sex than you ever would from a syringe full of spuzz. Ever heard of a ***?

Good grief.

Bahahah. That's what came to mind when I read this too.  

• imageChancieMark:

imagegardennymph:
    . You may want to talk to a doctor before implementing your plan. If you are not careful can push air into your cervix which could lead to an air embolism. It's rare but possible.

HEH?

You get way more air pushed up into your vagina during sex than you ever would from a syringe full of spuzz. Ever heard of a queeef?

Good grief.

OK, admit to it. Which one of you crazy bitches is passing out the air embolism fear pamphlet. This sh!t is way too prolific on TB!

• OP if this is at all serious, there is no nice or easy way to tell your DH that his penis is too small and that you want to shoot his jizz up in you with a syringe. Good luck with that.
  • imageChancieMark:

imagebettywhitettgp:
    imageChancieMark:

imagegardennymph:

HEH?

You get way more air pushed up into your vagina during sex than you ever would from a syringe full of spuzz. Ever heard of a queeef?

Good grief.

OK, admit to it. Which one of you crazy bitches is passing out the air embolism fear pamphlet. This sh!t is way too prolific on TB!

#1 threat to mankind, air in your vagina. 

The only thing to fear is fear itself. That AND air in your vagina.

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• rrdiva1rrdiva1 member

Even I got nothing to say with this one.....wow Wink You ladies crack me up!!!

It was a much needed chuckle for a Tuesday!!!

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imagekristykay123:

imagekatyj25:

I think you called it... lol  

"just an ITTY bit of MUD, no pun intended..." Stick out tongue

Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • Ha ha I got that from a board of really crazy chicks who self inseminate after sperm "spinning" to inhance their chance of a certain sex. Apparently one girl didn't get the air out first and then pushed the plunger to hard and had to go to the er for severe stomach cramps and the doc told her about it. I looked it up and the medical site I found said if you were doing it during ovulation it was rare but possible. I honestly think you would have to be using a air machine with a high psi but who knows. Seriously though who does that themselves anyway?

• ShaylizShayliz member

imagegardennymph:
    Ha ha I got that from a board of really crazy chicks who self inseminate after sperm "spinning" to inhance their chance of a certain sex. Apparently one girl didn't get the air out first and then pushed the plunger to hard and had to go to the er for severe stomach cramps and the doc told her about it. I looked it up and the medical site I found said if you were doing it during ovulation it was rare but possible. I honestly think you would have to be using a air machine with a high psi but who knows. Seriously though who does that themselves anyway?

If she got seminal fluid in her uterus, that would cause severe cramping. there's a reason doctor's wash sperm before an IUI. 

• Really has nothing to do with it!!! as long as it goes in you can get preggers.  I def would not do it myself especially since you would prob use a turkey baster.  If you are really concerned go to the doctor

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • vpinevpine member

Size doesn't matter and 4 months is not enough time for concern (we've been TTC for 16 months). Sperm do shoot up inside you, no syringe is required. .

Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • imageslightlyslapdash:
    imageChancieMark:

imagebettywhitettgp:
    imageChancieMark:

imagegardennymph:

HEH?

Good grief.

Queefing kills.

Wrong, qu33fing saves lives! Holding in your qu33f kills!

• Shayliz- sorry I am on my phone at work and its not letting me quote. I don't think these crazy ladies are cleaning anything. I didn't get most of it but it has something to do with sperm spinners and incubators that they are getting off eBay. They are doing it all at home and I don't think they are cleaning anything. The site I found was specific to self insemination. So maybe it was a scare tactic to keep the crazies from hurting themselves.

• ShaylizShayliz member

imagegardennymph:
    Shayliz- sorry I am on my phone at work and its not letting me quote. I don't think these crazy ladies are cleaning anything. I didn't get most of it but it has something to do with sperm spinners and incubators that they are getting off eBay. They are doing it all at home and I don't think they are cleaning anything. The site I found was specific to self insemination. So maybe it was a scare tactic to keep the crazies from hurting themselves.

I know they aren't cleaning anything - I'm saying that could have caused the cramping. There is a reason DOCTOR'S wash sperm before an IUI, seminal fluid isn't meant for the uterus.

I'm not very edumacated on this subject, but I'd skip the syringe and use a turkey baster...

hahaha 

Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • OH MY GOD.../dead

• imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagebettywhitettgp:
    imageslightlyslapdash:

Queefing kills.

Butbutbut queefing kills the mood!  (yeah, I'm back tracking and here's why)  ;)

And when queefing has killed the mood, YH is no longer turned on.

When YH is no longer turned on, he gets frustrated because he hasn't found his release.

When YH gets frustrated because he hasn't found his release, he starts cussing at inappropriate times.

When YH cusses at inappropriate times, he scares away customers and quits his job.

When YH scares away customers and quits his job, he starts dancing in flash mobs full time.

Don't end up with an H that dances in flash mobs full time.  Switch to holding in your queefs.

Awesomely epic! Love it.

• imageslightlyslapdash:
    imagebettywhitettgp:
    imageslightlyslapdash:
    imageChancieMark:

Queefing kills.

Butbutbut queefing kills the mood!  (yeah, I'm back tracking and here's why)  ;)

And when queefing has killed the mood, YH is no longer turned on.

When YH is no longer turned on, he gets frustrated because he hasn't found his release.

When YH gets frustrated because he hasn't found his release, he starts cussing at inappropriate times.

When YH cusses at inappropriate times, he scares away customers and quits his job.

When YH scares away customers and quits his job, he starts dancing in flash mobs full time.

Don't end up with an H that dances in flash mobs full time.  Switch to holding in your queefs.

I cannot stop laughing!  This is hilarious!

*BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Outstanding, this is what I needed today!
    *BFP #1 6/2004 Oopsie!, Blighted Ovum *Officially TTC Since 10/11 *BFP #2 1/9/12, Missed M/C 2/14/12 8w5d, Empty sac measured 6w0d, D&C 2/16/12 *BFP #3 6/26/12, CP 7/3/12 *8/12 Started Prometrium *BFP #4 9/21/12, EDD 6/6/13 It's a GIRL!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • acesupacesup member

i just want to know how small. 

OP - I'm sure there are women who get knocked up playing "just the tip" so i dont think a teeny weeny matters.

i am voting MUD.  

• imageCiderWench:

I'm not very edumacated on this subject, but I'd skip the syringe and use a turkey baster...

Bahahaha! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"