Secondary IF

Came to the realization.....

while on vacation that I can truly be happy as a family of 3.  We had the most amazing vacation with DD, and somehow I am at peace with the three of us.  Not sure where this takes us, I may cancel my appointment with the RE in a couple of weeks.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Came to the realization.....

• I am so glad you feel happy and at peace with having just DD.  I keep praying that if we are not to have another that God will bring me that peace.

Update us on what you decide.  If you are done, be sure to do a good-bye post so we know what happened to you.

Thoughts and prayers for you, that this feeling lasts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks April.....I am not sure we are done *trying* but I may be done treatments for a while.  I feel so much better not pumping myself full of fertility drugs.  I will keep you posted!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think that is wonderful that you came to that realization!  I still hope that we will have the chance to have another (just starting the whole fertility process) but I do hope that if not, I eventually feel the same way that you do!  I had such a great weekend with my son and I feel so blessed to have him!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"