January 2011 Moms

1st Tri board

I have a hard time going back to the 1st tri board, for some reason I get nothing from the "cramping and spotting, what should I do posts" and the "read my test for me, this that a line?" I know that is totally snarky of me but oye sometimes.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st Tri board

• I skipped the 1st Tri board this time around. I read 2nd Tri, but didn't post much. I do post in 3rd Tri. Being a STM, I can answer a lot more questions this time around. Aside from "Congrats!" on every BFP post on my BMB (to get up my post count, lol) I mostly just lurked for the first several months. It's really hard not to be snarky when some of the questions are SO. effing. stupid.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to laugh because I was just like all of those that are like "Zomg, what does this mean!?!" Halp!>!>! "  Now I feel like an expert. lol

• Loading the player...
  • i avoid the tri boards. BMB is where it's at for me ;)
  • I agree I avoided the 1st tri. It is hard to go back to. I lurk on the second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL I wonder about these people too, and I also wonder about the future of their kids. I guess as a first time mom you do tend to freak out a lot and since many people don't share the news, they just ask the silliest questions online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"