October 2011 Moms
Options

fb picture

I was just looking at FB and saw a picture that had me shaking my head at the stupidity of some people. A former student of mine was tagged in a picture that shows her buckled up in what appears to be the driver's seat smiling at the camera. I can tell the car is moving by the background. Not too crazy yet right? Shes holding her two year -old....seriously!?! So freaking stupid. She is tagged from someone else's album and it won't let me comment or I'd be tempted to say something.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: fb picture

• Options

My awful neighbors did that on the weekend!!! They are the grandparents of about 23 (I know it's over 20) and had the 7 younger ones over on the weekend. The youngest got to ride with both grandparents without car seat on different occasions on the weekend. Nothing says 'granny loves you' like being held while grandma drives to the corner store with a smoke in the corner of her mouth.....

I really dislike these people. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    And the worst part is that I cannot really say something. When the neighbor on the other side asked them about not revving their car (is that the right word, revving? Having a second language moment here), grandpa came over with a joint in one hand a frucking machete in the other. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNita2603:

My awful neighbors did that on the weekend!!! They are the grandparents of about 23 (I know it's over 20) and had the 7 younger ones over on the weekend. The youngest got to ride with both grandparents without car seat on different occasions on the weekend. Nothing says 'granny loves you' like being held while grandma drives to the corner store with a smoke in the corner of her mouth.....

ok, maybe i'm overreacting but how are both of you seeing this happen and not calling the police? that is RIDICULOUSLY dangerous and needs to stop ASAP.   esp w/ the OP...you're a teacher?  i'd think you'd be doing more than just making a comment on FB!   I can't believe people really do this.....i thought good old Brittany Spears put that word out there that it's a big no-no!? 

imageimage

• Options
    imagechristiney06:
    imageNita2603:

ok, maybe i'm overreacting but how are both of you seeing this happen and not calling the police? that is RIDICULOUSLY dangerous and needs to stop ASAP.   esp w/ the OP...you're a teacher?  i'd think you'd be doing more than just making a comment on FB!   I can't believe people really do this.....i thought good old Brittany Spears put that word out there that it's a big no-no!? 

See above. Flame away. Not willing to risk anything with the crazy cakes.  

• Options
    Yeah....I would be calling the cops on all of those people. 
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options

imagejonnygurl76:
    Yeah....I would be calling the cops on all of those people. 

I would too, if I had something to prove it. I want to make sure he gets to go away once I call the cops in. He is so high most days, I would not put it past him to do something crazy.

I keep hoping to get him on a drug charge. I am pretty sure they are growing and selling.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"