Baby Showers

BRU Completion coupons

I'm sure that this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it...  Does anyone know when BRU sends the completion coupon for the registry?  I had a wonderful shower yesterday and am trying to figure out what else I need.  I don't know if I will be waiting too long to get the remaining things I need if I wait for the coupon!  Thanks!

Re: BRU Completion coupons

• eav2ceav2c member
    I got mine sometime around 34-36w.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Great, thank you!  Mine must be on the way then :)
  • Loading the player...
  • MiahTMiahT member
    We just signed up for our registry at BRU on Saturday and they told us the coupon will be sent out a few weeks before my due date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rak123rak123 member
    I'm due July 3rd, and I just got my BRU completion coupon on Thursday. Honestly, I am disappointed in it because it excludes sooooo many items! I don't plan on using it, and just plan on using multiple 20 percent off one item coupons for the rest of the stuff I need.

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imagerak123:
    I'm due July 3rd, and I just got my BRU completion coupon on Thursday. Honestly, I am disappointed in it because it excludes sooooo many items! I don't plan on using it, and just plan on using multiple 20 percent off one item coupons for the rest of the stuff I need.

This!! Also they let me use both the 10% and the 20% at same time. But really the 20% is the way to go IMO. 

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"