January 2012 Moms

Together Again

Hello Ladies,

First off, thank you all so much for your support. It means a lot to me and keeps me going during these hard times. Ellie is allergic one of her diabetes medications.  We have found a new one and that is what caused this whole thing. She has stopped throwing up and gagging that we were able to bring her home today. What we have to do is once a day check her ketones. We are also just going to watch her numbers since she is in the "honeymoon period" where her pancreas is slowly but surely completely stopping. The girls are 21 weeks today!!!!! They will be 5 months on Friday!!! Ellie is 10lbs 15oz and Brooke is 12lbs 1oz . Thanks again. Here is a picture of the girls Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!

Sammi

Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!

Re: Together Again

• Just love the picture!  So glad they are home together again.  We'll continue to pray for your entire family and especially that Ellie grows stronger by the day.  Looking forward to the day when they can cure diabetes. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SRK128SRK128 member
    imagemichelle_1221:
    Just love the picture!  So glad they are home together again.  We'll continue to pray for your entire family and especially that Ellie grows stronger by the day.  Looking forward to the day when they can cure diabetes. 
    Thanks! It was taken today when we brought her home! Brooke was super excited to take her afternoon nap in the same room as her sister! Me too! Thanks again!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Loading the player...
  • PsyDr04PsyDr04 member
    So glad Ellie is back home. Fingers crossed the new meds will work great.

• I'm happy to hear she's back home and is doing better.  Here's to hoping she doesn't scare her mama like that again.
    July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"