Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Cried last night :/

So I went out last night with some friends to a "hey we're getting married" party. I had a couple drinks and for some reason on the way home I just lost it. I was laying in the backseat bawling. I started texting my exhusband about how I was so depressed since I lost our baby (we're still super close) and... It was just a bad night. 

I guess I just thought I was...getting better about crying and being so depressed about losing the pregnancy. It's been 6 months. I guess my brain just got the better of me last night. 

Re: Cried last night :/

•  I am so sorry for your loss. Things will be hard and sometimes you need to cry about the big things to make them able to get over. I am so sorry! Good luck to you and your family.
    pregnancy calendar pregnancy due date Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~Our little peanut is due on December 18th 2012 and we couldn't be more excited...We love you, baby.~
  • Don't be too hard on yourself, healing takes time and sometimes we think we're over something but we're not really. We all have those moments, you're not alone.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Loading the player...
  • *siggy warning* 

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, and it stinks :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"