Success after IF

Need advice re: spotting and progesterone suppositories

Hey ladies! I hope you don't mind me popping over from IF to get some advice. Sorry it is a little lengthy..but I just wanted to give all the info.

I am on CD37 (usually about 34 day cycles) and I have be taking progesterone suppositories since CD22. Took 100mg Clomid CD 5-9.

I did my trigger shot on CD 17, after my u/s showed a follicle at 18mm. (no IUI, we are doing that part naturally for now)

I have yet to get a BFP on any hpt so far - my RE told me to continue my progesterone over the weekend and we'll re-test on Tuesday (5/29)

Here is where I am confused.. I started getting dizzy spells, and increased CM last week, and still have both. Last night I had pink spotting with the CM, and again this morning.  My question is, do you think my body is trying to start AF, or could it be late (like super late!?) implantation bleeding?  My DH and I did have intimate time yesterday as well, so I guess it could be from that, but it would be unusual.  I just hate waiting and not understanding what my body is up to!

I've had 4 m/c's so I've been pregnant before - starting to feel some symptoms but nothing too convincing except for the dizzy spells and extra CM. (plus I know progesterone can cause preg. symptoms as well)

Thanks so much for any advice, opinions, or suggestions!!  Can wait to join you all over on this board!!!!

Me: 32 DH: 38 TTC for 4 years (total) Me: PCOS, Low Progesterone, Factor V Leiden Thrombophillia (fancy for genetic blood clotting disorder) I've had 4 miscarriages, two with my current DH, and two in my previous marriage. Unfortunately, I am the common factor here! *3/2012: Clomid CD 4-9, awaiting ovulation!! *1-23-2012 BFP! Unfortunately without Progesterone supplements early on, M/C 1-30-2012 *3-2010 BFP! Low progesterone, small gest sac, m/c 4-2010 at 9 wks *9-2008 BFP, Tried Myofacial Release Therapy and Daily Progesterone Injections. m/c 10-2008 at 9 wks *9-2007 BFP, Clomid, Estrace, Gonal F injection, Progesterone suppositories. m/c 10-2007 at 7wks

Re: Need advice re: spotting and progesterone suppositories

• imageCamoDiaperDreams:

Thanks so much for any advice, opinions, or suggestions!!  Can wait to join you all over on this board!!!!

I definitely meant "CAN'T wait to join you.." !! 

Me: 32 DH: 38 TTC for 4 years (total) Me: PCOS, Low Progesterone, Factor V Leiden Thrombophillia (fancy for genetic blood clotting disorder) I've had 4 miscarriages, two with my current DH, and two in my previous marriage. Unfortunately, I am the common factor here! *3/2012: Clomid CD 4-9, awaiting ovulation!! *1-23-2012 BFP! Unfortunately without Progesterone supplements early on, M/C 1-30-2012 *3-2010 BFP! Low progesterone, small gest sac, m/c 4-2010 at 9 wks *9-2008 BFP, Tried Myofacial Release Therapy and Daily Progesterone Injections. m/c 10-2008 at 9 wks *9-2007 BFP, Clomid, Estrace, Gonal F injection, Progesterone suppositories. m/c 10-2007 at 7wks
  • Could be that your cervix is irritated by the suppositories. This happened to me. I spotted before beta and on and off until I went off the progesterone. Good luck to you!
    Sept. 2010: IVF #1= BFP; May 2012: FET #1= blighted ovum, D&C; FET #2= ?? Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageesperanza123:
    Could be that your cervix is irritated by the suppositories. This happened to me. I spotted before beta and on and off until I went off the progesterone. Good luck to you!

True. I hadn't thought of that. Especially since I've already been on them for 2 weeks now.. Bleh.  Really wish they weren't necessary!  :-/

• imageesperanza123:
    Could be that your cervix is irritated by the suppositories. This happened to me. I spotted before beta and on and off until I went off the progesterone. Good luck to you!
    I think it could be either this or your period trying to break through the progesterone. Good luck hon :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • imageDragonfly1226:
    imageesperanza123:
    I think it could be either this or your period trying to break through the progesterone. Good luck hon :)

Thanks! I have a feeling it is AF. Trying to stay positive.. but I think I'm all out of positivity at the moment.. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"