August 2011 Moms
Options

"Your baby is so white!"

I figured you ladies would find this amusing: 

I was walking out of the store with Lydia, and two older Asian ladies come up to me. They look at her and one says (in a deep Asian accent): 

Lady: "Awwwww. Your baby...SO WHITE!"

Me: "Excuse me?"

Lady: "Her skin SO WHITE! Like snow! She need tan!"

Well...thanks. lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: "Your baby is so white!"

• Options

LOL!! That is awesome!! I hope you got a good laugh!!!

I used to get my pedicures at a asain spa place (until someone I know almost DIED from one). I have ugly feet and always have several ingrowns. Before I was pregnant, or even had a boyfriend, she said to me, "OOOOOH, I bet when you have baby you hope baby have daddy's toe nail. You push baby out, you scream, "baby have daddy toenail!" I lol'd hard. It still makes me lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bwahahah! I just died laughing! I needed that today. Thanks! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member
    imageRachey1082:

I used to get my pedicures at a asain spa place (until someone I know almost DIED from one). I have ugly feet and always have several ingrowns. Before I was pregnant, or even had a boyfriend, she said to me, "OOOOOH, I bet when you have baby you hope baby have daddy's toe nail. You push baby out, you scream, "baby have daddy toenail!" I lol'd hard. It still makes me lol.

Oh-- I did! I laughed as soon as she said it, and kept laughing in the car on the way home. It was just so unexpected and so funny!

OMG...Hahahaha!!!! That is a hilarious story!  "You push baby out, you scream, "baby have daddy toenail!" CLASSIC.

• Options
    That is the funniest baby comment I've ever heard! Better make her an appt. at the local tanning salon:P
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Options
    imageeesome:
    imageRachey1082:

Oh-- I did! I laughed as soon as she said it, and kept laughing in the car on the way home. It was just so unexpected and so funny!

OMG...Hahahaha!!!! That is a hilarious story!  "You push baby out, you scream, "baby have daddy toenail!" CLASSIC.

The things people say, omg. So full of the funnies.

• Options
    This is hilarious. Yes, let's put Lydia in a tanning bed, mmk?
  • Options
    eesomeeesome member

Maybe the "tan mom" needs to be her mother. Wink

• Options
    imageeesome:

Oh! The tan mom! She would love to take Lydia tanning!!!

• Options
    imageeesome:

LOL. I thought of this lady when I read your post! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

LOL oh the things people say....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    DD gets it all the time from dh's family. He's Italian and I'm Irish. Well she got the Irish. They are in aw because she's pastey and has light eyes. They call her the white bright eyed baby of the family. We will be getting stock in sun block;)
  • Options
    Bahaha, people are so funny, lol.
  • Options
    imageeesome:

::dead::  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"