Montana Babies
Options

New moms in Great Falls

I was just wondering what a new mom can do to meet other moms in Great Falls. I have a 4 1/2 month girl, and am looking to meet new people. I am actually from Alberta Canada and my husband is from Great Falls, so I have not moved yet but am looking to meet and do things when I come down every month. Sorry my name is Trina and I am 34 years old.

Re: New moms in Great Falls

• Options

Hi Trina-

I don't live in Great Falls, but I travel there from Havre often. I am originally from Seattle, WA and moved here to be with my boyfriend when I found out I was pregnant. I am due in August and this will be our first baby. Maybe we can keep in touch and one of these days we could meet for lunch or something when I am next in Great Falls. Cheers!

Autumn (29 years old)

• Options

Hi Trina,

I'm moving to Great Falls in June or July for my husband's work. I'm also 34 and our baby girl is currently 3 months old. I'm looking to meet moms with young children when we get out there. It would be great to meet up! In the mean time, if you've found some mom's groups to share, I'd appreciate it! I'm planning to check with the local hospital and the YMCA to see if they have anything wshen I get there too.

Sincerely,

Piper

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"