Georgia Babies
Options

Hi again

Hi ladies!  DH and I just moved from FL to Atlanta earlier this week.  I posted an intro a few weeks back but due to the whole fiasco with the boards, my thread no longer exists.

Anyway, can you please rec your pediatrician?  I need someone in Buckhead or Midtown area. 

Also, I am currently a SAHM.  I will try looking for jobs soon but I also need to keep my 11mo entertained in the mean time.  Can anyone recommend which libraries to head to for story time?  Any local mom groups you are familiar with?  Should we just go ahead and sign up for annual passes to the aquarium? zoo? children's museum?  

TIA!

Re: Hi again

• Options
    welcome! we have a pass to the zoo and love it. in the heat (and with bunches of kids out of school) the best time to hit it is right as it opens. as folks start filling in with older kids, my kiddo is usually done and ready to go home and nap. plus i love the free parking as opposed to the aquarium.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    Intown Pediatrics in Grant Park. Everyone there is fabulous.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    marym94marym94 member
    Welcome! We have already had great success and recommendations with Piedmont Piediatrics.  Everyone there seems to be wonderful - its a busy office so it can be difficult to get someone on the phone, but in my opinion - its still totally worth it.  And I chose them after very high recommendations!  Best of luck!
  • Options

We go to Piedmont Pediatrics - they are fab!  We see Dr. Koenig, but everyone there is great.

I would definitely recommend getting a zoo pass - totally worth it.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome! We see Dr Randall Barfield at Peachtree Park Pediatics - www.peachtreeparkpeds.com. They are great! We have the zoo pass and use it quite a bit. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    I remember you, welcome to Atlanta!  We also go to Piedmont Pediatrics (Dr. Elliott) and love him and the practice.  It's totally worth going to Piedmont for.  I work but we love to keep busy on the weekends so we have an annual pass to the zoo and to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.  They have a wonderful children's area though and C loves to be pushed around along the paths.  Piedmont Park has several great playgrounds and a new splash fountain for kids.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"