New to The Bump
Options

New to the bump !

My fiance and I found out that we were pregnant in February right after Valentine's day, we were so excited and on March 3rd, things took a turn for the worst and I miscarried. I didn't know how far along I was but, I knew I wasn't very far... I barely had any symptoms. After that, we decided not to get pregnant. We moved to a different town (closer to my family) and are renting a 2 bedroom now which is helpful.

About 6 weeks ago, I started feeling strange. I hadn't yet gotten my period after my miscarriage and I was concerned. I took a pregnancy test just to make sure and it was a faint positive. I made an appointment with my doctor RIGHT AWAY. We had an ultrasound a week later that put my mind at ease... I was 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Now, I am 10 weeks and 1 day and I couldn't be happier. We are so excited and only 209 days to go until my due date! It will be a Merry Christmas in our household this year... If it's a boy, it will be Kaiden William, if it's a girl, it will be Journey Faith :) 

I guess by posting this, I was hoping to maybe get someone on here who is near my due date (December 18th) and would like to e-mail and be "pregnant pals" ;) I love talking to people and think it would be great to blab to someone other than my norms....  

I would love to hear your stories! Thanks for reading. 

pregnancy calendar pregnancy due date Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~Our little peanut is due on December 18th 2012 and we couldn't be more excited...We love you, baby.~

Re: New to the bump !

• Options
    Hello Paige and Mark, I am also new to the bump. Due December 23rd. Very excited our first one! Not going to find out what we are having or disclose names. We are super excited about being surprised. Hope all is well and that you are feeling well. The nausea is killing me on my end. Keep in touch if you like. :) Jenna
  • Options

Hi,

I am brand new here as well. My name is Julie, and my due date is Dec 18 too :) Found out we were pregnant around the end of April. Needless to say, the hubby and I are very excited, and have began nesting/getting things in order around the house. Congrats!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"