August 2011 Moms
Options

JaysonandKristin

I just have to say love your new Siggy Pic Stick out tongue Does your dress have a zipper down the front? I bet your H could not wait to unzip! Rawer lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: JaysonandKristin

• Options

Bahaha...  That's great!!  Thank you.

I tried it on for DH twice before the wedding, and he chased me down the hall.  ::blushes::

The silver chain is a necklace.  The baubles on the end fell just below the money makers!! ;P

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJaysonandKristin:

Bahaha...  That's great!!  Thank you.

I tried it on for DH twice before the wedding, and he chased me down the hall.  ::blushes::

The silver chain is a necklace.  The baubles on the end fell just below the money makers!! ;P

That is too cute! Nice! Yes you look amazing Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woah woah woah, back off Duff, I saw her first!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageGilliebear:
    Woah woah woah, back off Duff, I saw her first!

LOL :-) hey she can have a little blonde and the some brunette!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"