Minnesota Babies
Options

Does anyone us T-Mobile?

They seem to have the best priced plans, but I'm wondering about their coverage in the twin cities area? Is it pretty good? And what about traveling up north?

Thank you in advance for any comments!

Re: Does anyone us T-Mobile?

• Options
    I do. Actually both my Dh and I do. We love them. Coverage is great and as long as you have a newer phone the coverage up north is good too. I guess I should ask, where exactly "up north" are you refering to?
    BabyFruit Ticker, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply! By "up north" I'm referring to all the way up 1-94 into North Dakota :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do. I have no complaints about their coverage. Service is a little spotty if you are up north (north of duluth), but if you walk 25 feet it will come back. Most services are the same in that regard.
  • Options

I used to have t-mobile because they're plans are the best priced, however the service is not as good as some others (at least wasn't a year and a half ago). I lived in Fargo when I went to college, and can tell you from experience that t-mobile has service through other local providers on I94 through ND, at least as far as Jamestown -thats the farthest I've gone. But once you get off the interstate it is really hit or miss, and mostly miss. Verizon seems to be the provider with the best service in the Moorhead/Fargo area.

As far as service in Northern MN, hubby and I have AT&T now, and I have never been anyplace where someone else had sevice and I didn't - usually I have signal and the people with other providers are wandering around holding their phone in the air searching for bars ;) We go ice fishing up on Red lake sometimes, and we even got service up there!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have t-mobile and really love it!  Up north i have never really had a problem getting calls, checking voicemail is difficult if you are in another network than Tmobile.  Like at my dads i switch to ATT and then i can't check VM
  • Options
    I haven't had any problems with T-Mobile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"