March 2012 Moms

Allow me...

...to initiate "Hump Day De-Bump Day"

What is your total goal weight to lose?

How much have you lost so far?

What are doing to achieve your goal?

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine?

Any healthy recipes to share?

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week?

Re: Allow me...

• What is your total goal weight to lose? 20lbs

How much have you lost so far? 5 away from pre-preg weight, but would like to lose 15 additional.

What are doing to achieve your goal? Zumba DVDs, P90x, and of course eating healthy. I was just cleared to exercise this week.

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? Whenever I can! During naps, after he goes down for the night, if DH can watch him. I don't think it will be possible to have a set schedule yet.

Any healthy recipes to share? I'll have to think of one, we've been grilling now that it is warm out.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? Nothing yet :( only bc there is nothing good in the house!
  • What is your total goal weight to lose? 35 pounds

How much have you lost so far? 20

What are doing to achieve your goal?Exercise!

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? We walk every day and I do crunches/weights/etc... during nap time.

Any healthy recipes to share? Ummm... Salad? LOL!

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? Ice cream and Oreos. YUM.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What is your total goal weight to lose? I gained 30 pounds during pregnancy so I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

How much have you lost so far? 16 pounds

What are doing to achieve your goal?  Exercise, eating healthy, drinking a TON of water, breastfeeding and I've pretty much cut out alcohol.  Not that I was a lush or anything, especially because I'm BFing, but I missed wine so much during pregnancy and I was enjoying a glass most evenings.  However, the weight was just not budging beyond what I had lost initially after DS was born.  I stopped the wine and it started coming off. 

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? I do ab work while DS plays on his activity mat and I've been doing the 30 Day Shred in the afternoons after DH gets home from work.  I also take DS for a walk every day and, because he wants to be moving most of the time, I dance with him a lot.

Any healthy recipes to share?  Not really.. we do a lot of salads and grilling. We eat relatively low carb. Tonight, DH is grilling marinated chicken from our local carniceria and I am going to roast some marinated veggies and we basically have tortilla-less fajitas - chicken, veggies, salsa, avocado, etc.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week?  I had a cake pop last night and will have a single glass of wine tonight.  I consider the wine more of a splurge though since that's what I've eliminated!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • What is your total goal weight to lose? my scale-- 25 lbs, doctor's--30 lbs

How much have you lost so far? the 25 of the 30 I gained during the pg. what I have left is the extra I already had

What are doing to achieve your goal? elliptical and Lindsey Brin's Boot Camp 2 (part of her trimester workout series)

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? hahaha. Some days I do, some days I don't. I try to get my house chores done then after Abby's early morning feeding, I put her in her seat or swing then exercise. Some days it just doesn't happen though

EDIT: early afternoon, not morning.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? Not so much dieting as I am trying to choose better snacks. So no real splurge.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• What is your total goal weight to lose? 60 lbs (wow that is a big number)

How much have you lost so far? 35 lbs

What are doing to achieve your goal? 30 Day Shred

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? I have to do it in the morning before anyone else is up.

Any healthy recipes to share? Not really - just increasing my fruit and veggie intake

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? frozen yogurt with hot fudge
  • What is your total goal weight to lose? 15 lbs

How much have you lost so far? 7 lbs

What are doing to achieve your goal?breastfeeding and watching what I put in my mouth

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? I haven't been able to find the time. 

Any healthy recipes to share? not really

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? ice cream cone last night
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageWifey1012:

...to initiate "Hump Day De-Bump Day"  Thank you!!

What is your total goal weight to lose?  35 pounds

How much have you lost so far? 20 pounds (that was in the first two weeks, nothing since)

What are doing to achieve your goal?  Couch to 5k

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine?  My DH and I take LO to my mom's 3x a week.  Plus my mom comes over on the other days to see LO so I am adding in 2 runs when she's at my house.  My mom only lives 2 blocks away and loves spending time with her first grandchild.

Any healthy recipes to share?  Tonight we are having grilled chicken and salad.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? I had made brownies, so those.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I want to loose the 40 I gained while pregnant plus another 10.

I've only lost 10. :( 

Walking. I am also going to try pilates since I get disappointed walking because I can't do it as much as I used to. Sadly I havn't been able to work out this weekend or now because we just moved. And our internet isn't working (visiting my parents house today) so I won't be able to check in for a few weeks. 

Hmm...I can't think of any off the top of my head to give. They are all at home. 

Taco bell and pizza this weekend. We had no food in the new house so we had to go out the first 2 days. I'm going to try to figure out what we want next week and do a big grocery shopping trip to get it all. I don't want to live off fast food. 

Good luck ladies!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lullinglulling member
    ...to initiate "Hump Day De-Bump Day"What is your total goal weight to lose?  I don't measure in pounds I just measure by what clothing I can fit into.How much have you lost so far?  No clue.  Have not weighed myself since I was 18 and had no idea how much weight I gained during pregnancy.What are doing to achieve your goal?  So far zero!  I had to go back to work 3 and half weeks after he was born so life has been busy!  I am going to make a point to start my P90X over the long weekend though.  Although my husband and I just joined a club so I think I will start swimming and maybe take up squash!When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine?  Never!
    What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? What diet?  My diet is simply only having enough time to only eat one meal per day.  I am really not doing well on the survey!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWifey1012:

What is your total goal weight to lose? 10 pounds to get to pre-pregnancy weight

How much have you lost so far? 1 pound

What are doing to achieve your goal? Zumba game for Xbox Kinects and walking

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? I have been doing well, but it is hard to find the time so it varies. I also work from home, so it is usually after my daily works hours are in and whenever LO naps.

Any healthy recipes to share? Not yet

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? I bought a single chocolate cupcake from the grocery store that was heaven.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is your total goal weight to lose?    40 additonal pounds!

Current weight- 160                  Goal Weight- 120-128  (for my height)

preprego Weight 135-140

How much have you lost so far?     20 pound

What are doing to achieve your goal?  tracking food intake. Going to sign up with Weight Watchers. and try P90X Tongue Tied

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine?   Going to try to work out at the gym at work. I will try the P90X in our gym.

Any healthy recipes to share?   https://www.hungry-girl.com/

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week?   I stay clear of Diets. I just try to budget my splurges to balance out. I eat a lot of sushi and salads for lunch and breakfast is always fruit. Dinner is usually something easy and light.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • ...to initiate "Hump Day De-Bump Day" Awesome!What is your total goal weight to lose? I gained 42 with pregnancy. I'd like to lose 30 of that to be comfortable.How much have you lost so far? 10 pounds...despite trying, I havent lost anything since coming home from the hospital...:(What are doing to achieve your goal? Weight watchers and working hard in the gym, including working with my personal trainer twice a week.When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? Until today, it was easy. DH'S and I would just trade off. As of today, I'm back to working 50 hours/week, so not much time for the gym. :(Any healthy recipes to share? Lots! www.skinnytaste.comWhat did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? Year old wedding cake, as our first anniversary was Monday!
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imageWifey1012:

What is your total goal weight to lose? 40

How much have you lost so far? 29

What are doing to achieve your goal? Weight Watchers, Running, and P90X

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? Last night we ran at 9:30 so any time we can.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? I did not!

• Thanks for doing this!!!! 

What is your total goal weight to lose? 60 pounds....

How much have you lost so far? 21 pounds

What are doing to achieve your goal? WW online and trying to make smarter eating choices, as well as stop eating late at night.

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? Um, as of now I don't because my work schedule is pretty crazy. All I want to do is hang out with the baby! I start a new job June 18th and will work 4 days a week then....I have an elliptical at my house that is ready to be used!

Any healthy recipes to share? Seared tuna filets over Dole asian salad mix! Easy and very healthy.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? White wine.....

• WipzWipz member
    imageWifey1012:

What is your total goal weight to lose? not worried about weight, I lost all of my pregnancy weight in the first week.  I just need to tone up which is hard with hypermobile joints.  When I can fit in my favorite jeans without the poochie belly... I'm good. 

How much have you lost so far?  about 24lbs,  fluctuates throughout the day.

What are doing to achieve your goal? I'm back at work as a claims assistant so running around the building is normal.. I live in an upstairs apt and have always been like a headless chicken.. so if that doesn't count.. NOTHING

When do you find time to implement exercise into your routine? while I sleep.. I have the best mental gymnastics routine.

Any healthy recipes to share? if it says fat free low fat, sugar free diet or healthy anywhere on the packaging you won't see it in my cart .. I burn carbs really quickly so I just eat my regular diet of ..whateer I feel like.  I love everything from subway to Pizza.

What did you cheat/splurge on your diet this week? no such thing as cheating on my diet lol

I think I must be Lullings evil twin Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"