Secondary IF
Options

having second toughts :(

been ttc since feb 2011 , 2 mc since then , and each month that AF shows up i'm a complete mess i've turned into this strange ttc junky and i think it's not fair to my husband or my daughter ( she still asks about the lost babies) started talking to hubby yesterday that maybe we shall be sticking to a family of 3

our island does not provide infertility treatment and insurance does not cover abroad infertility treatment we just moved into a new house so we can't afford all those travel expences plus treatment  

guess i'll start concentrating on the small family we are now and make the most of each day , plus start on a journey to loose all the weight i have gained in the past 2 years Tongue Tied

Re: having second toughts :(

• Options
    I'm sorry you're in this situation. Hopefully things will work out for you, but if not it sounds like you have a great attitiude and day by day things will be easier to accept. Hang in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yunk11yunk11 member
    I'm sorry that treatment is so far out of reach. That has to be frustrating! Good luck with the weight loss. I know I am an emotional eater so the past year and a half has been hard. Good luck!
    View Full Size ImageView Full Size Image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't give up! As time goes by things just get worse as your eggs get older, believe me that happened to me, i waited too much to have #2 now I am 39 and it might be too late and a terrible mistake I made, my excuses were similar to yours such as new job, work load, i can wait, need to lose weight, don't make the same mistake I did!

Keep it going, maybe you can do clomid and trigger shot and timed intercourse w an OB/GYN, so you are not giving it all up which will make you frustrated. Or maybe you can try a mini-IVF that is lower cost and travel once things settle for you.

I know a lot of people that did IVF and had to travel to another state but got pregnant finally. You have to look in the long term. If 3 is not what you dream of for a family keep it going while your eggs are still there! God bless you and Good luck!

• Options

i tried clomid , still not ovulating , and they suspect that i have too much scartissue and not enough uterine lining left after the d&c in sept (no HB at 9wk utltrasound ) , i did scedule an appointment for a second oppinion at another doc

at the moment i'm not tring or avoiding anymore i'm going to stop stressing on the 2ww and relax on my coming projects

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"