Late Term and Child Loss

Never NOT wanted to be around a baby until now.

Well, my significant other has two children, 7 and 4.  Their mother is pregnant and due sometime in June, I think.  Well she is CRAZY.  Literally, I think there is something wrong with her mentally.  She once lied and said she had leukemia.  I know, right?

Well... she has stated that her babies father was someone else... but now she says it is my SO's baby.  Which, is possible.  They were together intimately around the time she got pregnant?which is a whole issue itself?.  I have stated that IF somehow the baby is his?which he says he is almost 100% sure that it is not? but anyway I told him I am not staying with him if it is.  The next child I want to help raise will be my own.  I have never not wanted to be around a baby so much, I even feel hatred toward her.  She has done nothing wrong and is just a baby; I even loath the mother, but that is justified?in my opinion.  I honestly don?t know what I will do if it is his, I say that I will leave? but I question myself.  I just don?t want to be around that baby. I am slightly jealous that she is about to have THREE kids when all I want is my daughter? my one baby.  I would be ok with that.  She is just EVIL and manipulative and a liar.  UGHHH. 

I am hoping that it is not? and I am so disappointed and hurt about the WHOLE situation. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Never NOT wanted to be around a baby until now.

• foxxy1foxxy1 member

Holy crap!

Wow. Nevermind the baby aspect for a moment, how are you doing about all of this? Are you two working things out or on a break?

• I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. Don't beat yourself up for not wanting to be around the baby. It's a natural reaction for us, and this baby's presence is even more painful for you because of the circumstances. You know it's not the baby's fault so you won't take it out on her, but you have to protect yourself.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefoxxy1:

Holy crap!

Wow. Nevermind the baby aspect for a moment, how are you doing about all of this? Are you two working things out or on a break?

We are working things out.  It is something we are dealing with.  We were friends for a long while before deciding to date.  RIGHT when we started to date is when this happened.  Honestly, it disgusts me.  But, we will see what happens I guess.

• foxxy1foxxy1 member
    imagelhakers:
    imagefoxxy1:

Holy crap!

We are working things out.  It is something we are dealing with.  We were friends for a long while before deciding to date.  RIGHT when we started to date is when this happened.  Honestly, it disgusts me.  But, we will see what happens I guess.

That's good you're working things out. As far as the baby is concerned, if it's his, you may or may not be around the baby. However, keep this in mind, his other children would probably talk about the baby to you so you would need to deal with that.

I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know it's a very tough situation and you probably have a wide range of emotions right now. When is Crazy Lady due?

• That is a lot for you to be dealing with! I'm sorry. And it is totally understandable how you are feeling. ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagefoxxy1:
    imagelhakers:
    imagefoxxy1:

Holy crap!

I think some time in June, but I am not 100% on the exact date... I guess I will find out soon enough :)  She is crazy.  She even some how found out where I worked and got the number and called me to HARASS me.

That's good you're working things out. As far as the baby is concerned, if it's his, you may or may not be around the baby. However, keep this in mind, his other children would probably talk about the baby to you so you would need to deal with that.

I'll keep you in my thoughts. I know it's a very tough situation and you probably have a wide range of emotions right now. When is Crazy Lady due?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"