January 2011 Moms
Options

Molars

How many does your LO have and are they on opposite sides?

DD has 1/2 on the Upper Right and 1 on the Lower Left. The UR started coming out before the LL, but has been stunted at the 1/2 way point IMO, lol. The LL is fully out. I hope it's fine, she is now up to 14 teeth!!

Re: Molars

• Options
    I have no idea. The second I try to get my finger in her mouth, or check it out,  she chomps down because she is a devil baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD has all of her 1 yr molars.  She got hers pretty early.  I'm scared to stick my finger in her mouth to feel for 2 yr molars.  Hopefully they come early too!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    I have no idea. The second I try to get my finger in her mouth, or check it out,  she chomps down because she is a devil baby.

My DD does that too so I check it when she's screaming... and seeing that tantrums are ever so often, I just check em them. Worst case is during diaper changes... lol

• Options
    DD's teeth always come in half way at a time. They'll pop up and stay that way for about a month. Then one day they'll finish coming in. Right now she has 4 full teeth and 8 half teeth.
  • Options
    E has her 4 front top and bottom and 4 molars.  She's working on 2 more teeth now too.  She always gets teeth on her left side before the right. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JT has 4 top, almost 4 bottom, then 1 or 2 of the incisors have poked through (that pointy one, forgot what it's called) and 1 or 2 molars have poked through. I don't get to see them too often so I forget!! He's been a beast the past few days so I hope the rest cut through ASAP.
  • Options

We just had three days of tooth hell. She is cutting her canines in right now and has been getting fevers up to 103. It makes me so nervous, but at least the tylenol and ibuprofen help cut the fever down. Poor girl though.

She has 12 teeth. Four top and bottom and all four of the first molars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"