Working Moms

FLUCKING ROACH IN MY OFFICE!

Crawling across my Keurig.  This means war.

Re: FLUCKING ROACH IN MY OFFICE!

• That is so gross!!

I had a spider crawl behind my computer last week and I freaked out. No bueno, indeed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Oh ick!

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Loading the player...
  • That's like a double insult.  In your office is bad enough, on your Keurig is just plain wrong!
  • I had roach traps all over my office after one crawled across my chest while I was seeing a patient. DAMMIT. I think they are not effective any more.

Off to get more roach traps....

• That's nothing.  I've seen roaches, spiders(big ones), ants and we get a mouse in the winter usually. Then there is the head lice and bed bugs...just to keep us on our toes.    Yeah, this is in the kindergarten classrooms at my school.  Hoping that the rash a kid went home with today isn't scabiesIndifferent

Yeah...love my job.

• imageEllaHella:

It's done been brought.

I would probably set my office on fire and start from scratch.

THIS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • imagemeh624:

That's nothing.  I've seen roaches, spiders(big ones), ants and we get a mouse in the winter usually. Then there is the head lice and bed bugs...just to keep us on our toes.    Yeah, this is in the kindergarten classrooms at my school.  Hoping that the rash a kid went home with today isn't scabiesIndifferent

Yeah...love my job.

Ugh.  One of my biggest fears is bed bugs in my office.
  • QueSrahQueSrah member

imageJammieJk:
    That's like a double insult.  In your office is bad enough, on your Keurig is just plain wrong!

Yeah - nothing should mess with your caffeine!

imageimageimage
  • wychetswychets member
    imageCTGirl30:

Eh, I'm used to them - my office is on the basement level of an older building and unfortunately it's not uncommon to spot one. Usually they are dead and belly up but the live ones are totally gross - I don't want to see it scurrying around.

Call an exterminator pronto. And whatever you do - NEVER step on one - the eggs can get then tracked into your home on the bottom of your shoe. :-x

Ick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCTGirl30:

Eh, I'm used to them - my office is on the basement level of an older building and unfortunately it's not uncommon to spot one. Usually they are dead and belly up but the live ones are totally gross - I don't want to see it scurrying around.

Call an exterminator pronto. And whatever you do - NEVER step on one - the eggs can get then tracked into your home on the bottom of your shoe. :-x

*gagging just a little bit*

Also, not sure I'd ever get used to them.  You are a stronger woman than I!

• Ugh. This post is doing wonders for my m/s! Especially CTgurl's post! Blah!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Blech! I hate roaches.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"