Pregnant after 35
Options

Locked and Loaded? Not Today!

So, I went in for my 40w appt. I haven't gained any weight since 35w. My BP is good. Urine is good, learned to trick that one by eating carbs, lol. I'm also 4cm now! BUT...he's popped out of locked and loaded position. I thought he felt weird when he was moving. So, he's no longer engaged in my pelvis. My cervix is WAY up there. Don't know how he did that this late in the game!

Anyway, I've got an eviction date of Friday! So, I'll probably go into labor tonight. Crossing my fingers he stays put until Friday midnight! 

Re: Locked and Loaded? Not Today!

• Options
    steverstever member
    Go Alien, go! Hope he cooperates soon.
  • Options
    Good luck!  Why FX no movement till Friday movement?  Is it just that you want to hit 40w before birth?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had DD on her due date, and it's the summer solstice AND it lands on Father's Day. I think it'd be cool to have them both on their due dates, and May 25th occasionally lands on Memorial Day! Holidays run in the family. 

• Options

That's awesome about no weight gain! Good luck to you! I hope you have a smooth labor/delivery!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    good luck!  I have been thinking about you a lot.   I hope you get the exact birth experience you are dreaming of!
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Have been thinking about you and wondering if things were getting started.  At least ya got your eviction date set!  Hope all goes well for you!!!  Keep us posted!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"