School-Aged Children
Options

Nintendo DS ?s

I am not really a huge fan of the electronic babysitters but we have a few long carrides coming up and we have a DS lite laying around.  I thought I could maybe find a few games for DD1 to have for in the car/train.  Problem is, I have no idea what games to get.  I am thinking there is a dog game that my stepdaughter has where you get to take care of a dog and DD would probably like that.  Any other suggestions?  She has a Leapster already that she never really touches because she seems to prefer my Kindle Fire.  I'm not really comfortable with handing that to her in the backseat though and there's not money to get her one of her own right now.  It doesn't necessarily have to be an educational game, just one that she can play independantly.  Thanks!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Nintendo DS ?s

• Options
    My daughter loved Cooking Mama and Nintendogs. 
  • Options
    DS loves Super Mario Bros.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meo34meo34 member
    Is she 4?  Some of the recommendations may not be great for that age.  my son had a crayola colouring one at that age that he loved playing on the ds and was very straight forward for him to play without alot of adult intervention.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"