July 2012 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a good friend of ours who came over last night. He lives downstate but he always calls us when he's in town. He has no qualms about dealing with my one dog, who is skittish and gets even more so when people are nervous around him. But my friend just is totally relaxed and ignores him, which is what my dog needs. I've been friends with both him and his brother for a really long time and am so glad they are in my life.

TTC since October 2009
2 failed IUIs with Clomid
IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
ET 11/3/2011
One embryo transferred, four frozen
11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I'm thankful our puppy is finally starting to act like a dog that we can trust while we're gone. He was home alone most of the day yesterday (MH typically takes him to work, yeah he's spoiled rotten) and there were no accidents on the floor and nothing important destroyed. He did get into a Subway wrapper, but I contend that's my husbands fault for leaving it out on the end table where it was easily gettable.  

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm thankful for a ton of wonderful people who make my life better. My guide dog club (we're raisers) decided to organize a puppy themed baby shower for us. My aunt sent us money to buy our crib while it was on sale. Then, it wouldn't fit in our car so a friend from church volunteered to pick it up. Several friends have offered to help us finish painting our condo. My friend who just suffered an ectopic pregnancy this week is still willing to host our baby shower in June. The list goes on... I am truly blessed with tons of incredible friends and family members.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am thankful that my OB appointment this morning showed the baby is growing perfectly (5.5 lbs), the NST went well, and as of now I'm OFF BED REST! I can clean again! Run and cower, dog hair tumbleweeds.

Also thankful for my wonderful brother and SIL who came and did the last coat of paint in the nursery and hung baby's ceiling fan yesterday.  And for my mom, who came over Monday to do my dishes and laundry.

Most thankful for my DH, who has been so supportive and sweet through all of this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    With reading all of the horror IL stories, I am soo thankful for my wonderful MIL & FIL. They are so generous and good to us and never overstep their boundies. And MIL offered to Nanny for us when I go back to work so I don't have to worry about finding childcare. Love you both so much!

• Options
    I'm thankful for the last 32 weeks going smoothly, and am praying for the next 5-8 weeks to go just as great. We've waited a long time to meet this little guy, and feel so blessed to be expecting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lnd1031lnd1031 member
    I am thankful for TUMS

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful that, although MIL has gone through my husband having three previous babies, she is still so ecstatic that we are having ours (my first). She even went and bought a high chair for her house this past weekend :). I am also thankful for DH to be working so hard at a job he hates so that I can stay home to take care of the kids...who I am also thankful for because they are so exited about the baby and are just going to be the greatest big bro/sis ever. I really am blessed that one man brought so many more great people into my life.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am thankful for my students.  They are driving me CRAZY right now, but they really are sweet little angels and are so eager to learn.  Plus, they show me their love all the time, even after I fussed at them-I can't get enough of their hugs.

Also thankful for my 3rd grade team who threw me a wonderful surprise shower yesterday!

imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful that my mom and mil got along so famously when they came down this week to go to my appointment with me. They've never spent any time together and the fact that they survived a 6 hour each way trip together thrilled me to no end.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimage
  • Options

I am thankful that my husband is awesome, and that my mother in law and I get along.  I am also thankful that my hormones havent been too up and down lately (except this morning when I was trying to check my blood sugar and couldnt get enough blood and so I broke into tears. Stupid GD).  I am thankful that I only have about two months left... Only two months, hopefully.  Oh!  And I am thankful that the maid service came today and cleaned my house.  One less thing I have to worry about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"