Trouble TTC
Options

every single time i hit 6dpo i become SUPER emotional- VENT!

(oh and i want to organize everything, e.g. i bought a spice rack to organize all my spices tonight lolz)

but i digress:   i am SO PISSED that this has been 6 IUI's (and a cancelled freaking IVF) and my "only" issue is non IR pcos (i still sometimes ovulate on my own off meds)  i had a great response to all my treatments, in particular injectibles-- i had up to three follicles at a time. so why the F isn't it working!!  i mean, what the hell is going on here!   6 freaking IUI's with perfect sperm counts, multiple follicles and STILL NOTHING. it's also getting hard to not blame myself here.  jesus christ this is enough!  oh and i am almost 36.5     yes, .5!

p.s. i am sure a certain faction of you will delight in my misery! 

Re: every single time i hit 6dpo i become SUPER emotional- VENT!

• Options

Despite the fact that you don't really endear yourself to anyone, I don't think anyone would be applauding your circumstances. I am sorry you are frustrated. What is your next step? Hopefully things will turn around for you very soon.

On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I don't know why it's not working.  Statistically I think it really should have by now, but I've come to find statistics very annoying lately.  Here's hoping this is lucky number 7!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenotquiteblushing:
    I don't know why it's not working.  Statistically I think it really should have by now, but I've come to find statistics very annoying lately.  Here's hoping this is lucky number 7!

well technically even with injectibles it's STILL only 20ish% chance each time, so the odds are against me no matter what. =(   IVF though will double my chances.

• Options
    imageCousinVicki:

imagenotquiteblushing:

well technically even with injectibles it's STILL only 20ish% chance each time, so the odds are against me no matter what. =(   IVF though will double my chances.

20% are great odds! That's what a normal healthy fertile couple has, so I wouldn't say the odds are against you by any means. I was hoping for 8% with our IUI and we couldn't even get that, so that's why we moved to IVF. 

Photobucket
  • Options
    imagemaggie2324:
    imageCousinVicki:

imagenotquiteblushing:

20% are great odds! That's what a normal healthy fertile couple has, so I wouldn't say the odds are against you by any means. I was hoping for 8% with our IUI and we couldn't even get that, so that's why we moved to IVF. 

i know, but i am a pessimist by nature so i look at is as 80% not happening. ;) 

• Options
    ShaylizShayliz member
    So many factors of IF piss me off, it's just not fair for any of us.

p.s. i am sure a certain faction of you will delight in my misery! 

Well, I certainly do not revel in your misery.  I feel terrible for you.  I can't even imagine what it feels like to go through all of that and still not be pregnant.  It's a nightmare.  I'm guessing you can't move to IVF yet because of insurance?  I know you're our resident hater, but you're still one of us.  I'm sorry you have to suffer like this.  

p.s. I'm a pessimist too I guess, I stare at the odds constantly and focus on the chances I won't get pregnant.   

TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    LyssRobLyssRob member

It is totally emotional/frustrating...and I look at 20% as low odds too.  :(  Out of curiousity, did you get pregnant the first time with IUI or was that natural?

Also--are you kidding when you type lolz?  I am not on the anti-CV train but it is like fingernails on a blackboard everytime you type that! :)

PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • Options
    I'm sorry :( I'm so frustrated trying on our own until DH said we can start treatments, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be ON treatments.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH and I were just talking about that last night. You can have the best of circumstances and have it not work and the worst of circumstances and have it work. It really is a crap shoot and even our RE has mentioned that. :( IF sucks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    After 2 years of IF workups/treatments and 2 IUIs, we have closed the door on fertility treatments.
    We are very excited to be pursuing international adoption from China!
    6000 miles and a day
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageLyssRob:

It is totally emotional/frustrating...and I look at 20% as low odds too.  :(  Out of curiousity, did you get pregnant the first time with IUI or was that natural?

Also--are you kidding when you type lolz?  I am not on the anti-CV train but it is like fingernails on a blackboard everytime you type that! :)

yes, lolz = tongue in cheek.  i got pregnant on an extended break from a failed couple of tries with clomid .   i started working out (running) and diligently eating low-GI and my cycles regulated within 3 months and, surprise!    it was hARD work though, i wish i had done it this time around as seriously.  =(  if this doesnt work this cycle, i am going to do it head-on again during my break.  ugh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"